Picking This Up on Thursday...

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
...I have 600 rounds to take to the range on Friday too!

FY7A9447-Edit-Edit.jpg

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
Those look like great firearms.. but a pain in the ass to field strip compared to a Glock..

Either way, HNGD!

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
Those look like great firearms.. but a pain in the ass to field strip compared to a Glock..

Either way, HNGD!

I've had a couple of Glocks. A 23C .40 Cal and a Glock 21 .45.

I just didn't care for them.

Guy did a takedown of the M&P on YouTube in less than a minute. Can't believe it will be that tough.

We'll see how I like it on Friday at the range!

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
I've had a couple of Glocks. A 23C .40 Cal and a Glock 21 .45.

I just didn't care for them.

Guy did a takedown of the M&P on YouTube in less than a minute. Can't believe it will be that tough.

We'll see how I like it on Friday at the range!

Again, the M&P’s look great.. I’ll probably own one someday, as they are pretty reasonably priced.. I’ve just kind of become a Glock nut.. keep us updated on how she performs at the range :thumb:

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
Well, I picked up the M&P this morning and headed straight to the range. I am one happy camper! Shoots great and field strips in under 30 seconds...that is slide off and barrel removed. Goes back together just as fast!

Nice trigger pull. Could be a little shorter, but nice and smooth once I take up the little slack.
Now I have to my shooting skills back in order.

I ordered a Mantis X10 laser dry fire setup and I'm going to get a CoolFire CO2 blowback system to go with it. That way I can sit at work and practice my skills!

The Mantis has a device that mounts on the light rail and the CoolFire replaces the barrel with a CO2 blowback system for more of a real feel firing situation. Also keeps me from needing to constantly rack the slide.

Latest Threads