Pic of my MIJ guitars...

Hydra19

Reaction score
here's my MIJ collection, oldest guitar is from 1971 and the youngest is either 2006-7, or 2008-10....if anyone cares, i love looking at them :) post yours!

the collection includes a Yamaha FG180, so all of my guitars are now from japan. One from the Terada factory, two from the Fujigen, and one of them is a mystery as the serial number points it to being made in Fujigen in 1994 but it's not, heard it could have been from another factory that got licensed.....can you guess which one? :)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 98

fragchamp

Reaction score
The headstock on your non-LP are not readable. This is unacceptable. Also you can be banned for posting pics of non-LPs here. Also please clean your room. Also ignore this post.

d0nny2600

Reaction score
The headstock on your non-LP are not readable. This is unacceptable. Also you can be banned for posting pics of non-LPs here. Also please clean your room. Also ignore this post.

Hahaha good man...funny dude :)

Hydra19

Reaction score
thank you!
Got the tele from Japan in 2007, first electric i bought with my own money, I got the Obg exactly a year ago, and it was magnificent! After dropping it face down on the concrete I got the Greco as a backup and since the summer I've had Jaguar GAS so that's all finally cured :)

Hydra19

Reaction score
btw, the Jaguar is the mystery, it's supposedly from 1994 MIJ, but it's a T serial and it came used with not a single scratch on it and the pickguard plastic was still on so I doubted it was from 1994.

I've recentley read that MIJ Fender never made B&B necks in 1994, and that the recent Jagurs say MIJ with a T serial, someone ordered the guitar brand new from japan and it came like that, T serial saying MIJ 1994.

After more research it seems the company who were originally licensed to make MIJ guitars got the license again while Fujigen still has CIJ. Weird....

Latest Threads