photoshopped joseph kony photos

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
got pretty upset about your mummy there didnt ya

thems big scary empty internet threats sonny :lol:
Yeah im madder than hell. I couldnt give two turtle sh!ts what you think or say but thanks for askin. Lighten up man its funny if you dont like it GTFO its simple as that.

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
PF and Thundergod Look dudes I got no beef with you dudes. I just think the pics are funny. What is happeneing over there is terrible but myself om just laughing at some of the pics and what the face was put on man. You cant tell me some of these aint funny man. I wasnt mad Pontiac but just like you if we were face to face and you made an off comment about my mother or I made ne about yours aftera tragic event you would kick my ass too. Thats not the case here guys its just some funny pics. Thundergod I kinda took your first world comments as kinda a little poke at kids from America or Canada or the UK since you come from a smaller place thats why I posted what I did. It was supposed to be funny and I figured you of all people on here would have got that. You are always BSing as much if not more than me on here so didnt mean to hurt your feelings if i did.

Luckynumber3

Reaction score
Loled at that one!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg"]iTunes Version - Bed Intruder Song - YouTube[/ame]

I can't find the original short version, but that is close enough.:lol:

Edit: And I don't know what the whole kony video thing is about, but I have seen friends post it to facebook... (Sounds like they fit many of the sterotypes listed against its followers)

Thundergod

Reaction score
PF and Thundergod Look dudes I got no beef with you dudes. I just think the pics are funny. What is happeneing over there is terrible but myself om just laughing at some of the pics and what the face was put on man. You cant tell me some of these aint funny man. I wasnt mad Pontiac but just like you if we were face to face and you made an off comment about my mother or I made ne about yours aftera tragic event you would kick my ass too. Thats not the case here guys its just some funny pics. Thundergod I kinda took your first world comments as kinda a little poke at kids from America or Canada or the UK since you come from a smaller place thats why I posted what I did. It was supposed to be funny and I figured you of all people on here would have got that. You are always BSing as much if not more than me on here so didnt mean to hurt your feelings if i did.
Not a problem, dude. I was just trolling/fishing.

But I do stand by my comment... There are worst people that this douche that need to be dealt with before everyone I the world turns into a card carrying kony-watch member.

Thundergod

Reaction score
Ok someone just tipped me off to this... 6 of them guys 'shopped into them pics are not Kony. Who can find them?:shock:

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
You always talk without knowing?:cool:
Way too much you should know this by now. Im the worlds worst at doing this. Most of the crap I post is usually just for a laugh some get it some dont and alot of times I feel bad when I see what I posted is kinda messed up but for some reason I cant edit my post from my phone anymore so I just have to deal with the sh!t storm that is comming.

Zack

Reaction score

majak daw from the north melbourne afl club.
most of you wont know who he is :(

Thundergod

Reaction score
Looking at those pictures I can't help but think I've seen that guy before IN HERE!:shock: can't remember where tho. But his face looks disturbingly familiar (like he's the pizza delivery guy or something).

No bullshit. I think I've seen the guy around here.