PhilUK...You See This?

RMC1

Reaction score
I`ll answer on behalf of Phil,knowing he will agree,there is more chance that i will swim the Desert,than this story becoming reality.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I hope you're right! But I was speaking of the actual story... Is anyone else covering it over there?

RMC1

Reaction score
lol,Sorry, i kinda jumped in,it`s been a busy 36 hours,ignore Me :rolleyes:

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
No, it's okay! Comment away my friend!!!

RMC1

Reaction score
LOL,if that`s how they plan to do it,i`ll leave the Marines,become a Priest, and Drown the Bastards at confirmation.:laugh2:

kluson

Reaction score
LOL,if that`s how they plan to do it,i`ll leave the Marines,become a Priest, and Drown the Bastards at confirmation.:laugh2:
hi mate
I think you should stay a marine, you're making a difference out there.
All the best and stay safe

RMC1

Reaction score
Why thankyou Mr Brummie Sir :thumb:

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What a hateful "religion". I can understand a desire for "conversion" with a religion, just not the thirst for blood from anyone not bearing your religious beliefs. That's not "religion" in my book. Radical Muslims are scary.

RMC1

Reaction score
Hey Jomo,my conversion method is the best mate :naughty:

LongBeach

Reaction score
The "balls" these people have amazes the shit out of me.
Let's have more babies so we can take over the country?
Are they really trying to be serious? I wish I could attend one of
these gatherings, sure they would love to here my opinion!

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They'd probably try to cut your head off.

mrpesca

Reaction score
They see how Mexico is taking back the US one baby at a time and figure if it works here it will work there. Not a shot need be fired.

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They see how Mexico is taking back the US one baby at a time and figure if it works here it will work there. Not a shot need be fired.
Ohhhhh, don't get me started. :thumb:

lowe

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah LZF, I just had some mexis move indoor next to me. I'm not racist, neither is my dad but every time we turn the corner going to my house he makes some comment about "You want a taco?, some salsa?!" My mom hates it :laugh2: . But where I live is a very small town and I've noticed so many more southern people moving in.

kluson

Reaction score
Why thankyou Mr Brummie Sir :thumb:
No problem Northern person, I for one have a the greatest respect for you and what you are doing, there s a line in a movie I thinks its "a few good men" where someone says they're out on the front line so that we can sleep peacefully at night. how true is that.
keep up the good work, I know you probably would rather be somewhere else, I just wish the rest of the country would have some more respect for our boys in Afghanistan and Iraq, I would like to see you home but you are trying to do a job that needs to be done!

Take good care of yourself and come home safely:lol::lol::lol:

Sgt.Pepper

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This is a really difficult issue. Here in the UK, money is poured into supporting assylum seekers and ethnic minorities whilst the native population is punished by high inflation, and higher taxes at every turn, and then stories like this are published in national papers. It's like the government want to create lack of communication and hatred. Why else would they fund Muslim schools rather than encourage integration? It's like Thatcher all over again, trying to divide the population into individuals so they're easy to control, although many believe it's more sinister than that and are drawing parallels to antisemetic propaganda of the past.
Although these kind of stories are everywhere at the moment in Britain, I keep reminding myself that judging the majority of Muslims by these extreme radicals is like judging Christianity by the Ku Klux Klan.

RMC1, keep safe. I'm sure there's plety of time for you to join the priesthood when you retire. For the moment, I'm sure you're badly needed where you are.

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling the Masterlock is coming to this thread soon?

Latest Threads