Votes: 53 54.6%
  • No

Votes: 44 45.4%

• Total voters

bilbarstow

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of the really Pro-Phaez guys have become less prolific in posting. This thread hasn't been too active of late. I still check it when it bubbles up to the top. But it has seemed like Phaez has lost the previous level of favor around here ?

I still have my SIBLY 10 and love it. Unfortunately, sort of full up on amps right now.

jay1williams

Reaction score
Yep - still here with my Daisycutter - but you're right something has been different around here for quite a while...

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The whole amp forum in general has died!!! Used to be a page and a half a day of amp threads/posts....now there’s only been like 4.....5?! What gives!!! I’m wayyyyy more into amps than guitars!
I think people just grew weary of all the bickering over chosen amplication method.

Funny though, I miss my Sibly and have frequently contemplated having another built.

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of the really Pro-Phaez guys have become less prolific in posting. This thread hasn't been too active of late. I still check it when it bubbles up to the top. But it has seemed like Phaez has lost the previous level of favor around here ?

I still have my SIBLY 10 and love it. Unfortunately, sort of full up on amps right now.
Siblys RULE

stringtheory

Reaction score
The Dragonfly is still up for grabs if interested. If you're looking for an amp that can nail Bad Company Good Loving Gone Bad i got your amp. The need for money is overpowering my need for a fantastic amp. I can't hold out very much longer. The only thing that gives me hope is that i can get another one when money allows and Randy will build another. I'm trying not to put this on Ebay or Reverb for final sale hoping it may go here. It's the one on you tube with the tube rectifier. Just a kick arse amp is what it is

Latest Threads