Petition to ban Bling

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash300

Reaction score
Can someone tell me whats wrong with bling...I feel like I'm being left out.

JMV

Reaction score
Can someone tell me whats wrong with bling...I feel like I'm being left out.

It's all over the place. Just check out the recent threads he's started and you'll see what's going on.

Same stuff as always, except more dramatic and fewer people are coddling him.

As I don't know what his genuine needs are I'm keeping my comments to a minimum.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
wigger-kids.jpg

wigger-kids.jpg

wigger-kids.jpg

wigger-kids.jpg

wigger-kids.jpg

+1

i plan to keep my posts light and do my best from putting personal issues in the spotlight here. i play to talk with my loved ones, drs, and therapists about my problems, not the forum. i might pm with folks on whats going on but will do my very best from putting my life on display here. i understand that zoom is trying to help. bb offered to give me a ban if i wanted it, and yes it does make sense, but in a way its just forcing me into something. id like to try to participate as an active member here with out causing much trouble on my own.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I should not return after I left this thread, but I have one more thing to say.

Being open with one's identity on the internet is a risk, for many reasons. Posting real names, photos, geographic location, home photos, and photos of friends and family is careless under most circumstances. It is especially foolish if you are using the forums to chronicle ongoing substance abuse. Were Bling's employer to see this, his ass would be canned immediately. Being a member of this forum is not in his best interest at this point. If he wants to post, he should do it anonymously.

Locking the threads isn't enough if they are still accessible to the public. A real favor to him and SSL would be deletion.

not true, im open with my supervisors about my life, they gave me time off to pull some jail time once :laugh2:

zplapplap

Reaction score
Glad to hear it. I'm glad you have some stability and understanding there. :thumb: I stand corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads