Petition to ban Bling

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoomZilla

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ok, I know this thread will die a terrible death, but I think we need to get Bling Banned for at least a month. He used to be the clown in here and would make us all laugh, but he is on a self destructive tirade and needs to be saved from himself. He has caused permanent damage to a lot of relationships and we cannot allow him to keep doing that to himself. He needs to be banned and take some time away from here. It will help him in the long run. I would never kick a man when he is down, but I will lend a hand to help him up. This is my hand being lent.

A side poll, how long before this thread gets yanked?

The_Sentry

Reaction score
*in before the lock*

I say no.

It's the same thing as him dealing with his demon...molly coddling him isn't working. He needs to accept some responsibilities as a man and deal with it. No one can do this for him. And IMHO a ban like that is essentially the same thing. "You're not strong enough to deal with this, so here, we'll help you along."

I am against this.

JMV

Reaction score
IBTL.

I don't know if I agree or disagree, but that guy's gotta get his stuff figured out, and yesterday.

Phil47uk

Reaction score
The guy will talk sensibly on a one to one in a private PM, it's just that he can't handle the public spotlight. This is now obvious to me as I had an interesting PM from him today and I'm begining to see how he works.
Let's give the guy a break as he obviously has problems which banning and isolating him wont solve.
I think Bling should lay off posting the misery threads for a start, have fun like the rest of us with general conversation and contact more people on a one to one basis who he could maybe talk to and have first hand experience of his fears and phobias.

Enough Bling threads methinks Gentlemen. It's only stirring up a hornets nest.
If Bling wants to join in on general subjects..Fine. If he posts another 'woe is me' thread, then I suggest we simply ignore it for his and our own sanity, as this thing will just go round in a vicious circle.

Geetarguy

Reaction score
He doesn't need to be banned....he hasn't broken any forum rules that I'm aware!!!
and...in before the lock...been sitting by watching this mess unfold for awhile.....

PINKBITS

Reaction score
The guy will talk sensibly on a one to one in a private PM, it's just that he can't handle the public spotlight. This is now obvious to me now as I had an interesting PM from him and I'm begining to see how he works.
Let's give the guy a break as he obviously has problems which banning and isolating him wont solve.
I think Bling should lay off posting the misery threads for a start, have fun like the rest of us with general conversation and contact more people on a one to one basis who he could maybe talk to who have first hand experience of his fears and phobias.

Enough Bling threads methinks Gentlemen. It's only stirring up a hornets nest.
If Bling wants to join in on general subjects..Fine. If he posts another 'woe is me' thread, then I suggest we simply ignore it for his and our own sanity, as this thing will just go round in a vicious circle.

+1 again and well said Phil. Isolating him wont help.

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a trend lately and it seems that a lot of people are doing it. Threads are starting to branch out more and more. Instead of saying what you want to say in a thread, you start your own because you feel it will get more attention. Not just this one, I've been seeing it every day lately, with lots of different people. It's getting old personally. Anyway, carry on with what ever it is you're griping about this time.

zplapplap

Reaction score
Without steping on any toes, I don't support a ban (I don't have, nor do I want, any say in these types of decisions).

His is a tough life and I sincerely wish him the best. I hope he can turn it around, but there is absolutely nothing I can do.

Youth is wasted on the young. It's sad to see him throw away what could have been the most exciting and productive years of his life. What a waste...

:io:

AXE

Six String Soldier
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
wigger-kids.jpg

wigger-kids.jpg

wigger-kids.jpg

wigger-kids.jpg

wigger-kids.jpg

The_Sentry

Reaction score
I've noticed a trend lately and it seems that a lot of people are doing it. Threads are starting to branch out more and more. Instead of saying what you want to say in a thread, you start your own because you feel it will get more attention. Not just this one, I've been seeing it every day lately, with lots of different people. It's getting old personally. Anyway, carry on with what ever it is you're griping about this time.

:hmm:

Hey, that's a good point. I'm guilty of this myself. (and yeah, I'll own up to it too.)

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He hasn't broken any rules that require him to be banned.

Maybe it's time to lay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads