• Yes

Votes: 45 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 23 33.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
Could a mod please go through all the For Sale ads and put SOLD in the title for all those that need it. Thanks.

Good idea but that could be a lot of work. A script/program could do that a lot faster and easier.

Jeff

kernelofwisdom

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Like it as is, though I see the point on for sale ads, which are being posted with much greater frequency than in the past.

Byron999

Reaction score
People maybe need to slow down and think before they speak. The internet is great in that the past can't be edited and certain professions would love to say, "I didn't say that" as they once were able to lie more easily (think technocrats, bureaucrats and politicians).

There seems enough time to fix grammer errors. Thankfully the mods have thought this stuff through. :applause: :dude:

Rikochet

Reaction score
well you could just have it so when you edit your original post, you can only add a small amount of text to the post, and not delete anything. That way you could just put SOLD in big letters at the end of your post making it handy for the seller, and the people who view the thread.

#1guitarman

Reaction score
I like the train wreck threads...I vote no...wha cha want?...Mods to just be bannin' people and nothing else?? c'mon make 'em work for it...:cool::laugh2:

Really now, if you have something wrong with one of your threads, A. STOP SMOKIN' DAT SHIZZLE!!!...Or..B. Just have one of our very friendly and helpful mods (No I'm not kissin' ass, it's true, they are.) do whatever needs done...:thumb:...Easy enough.

Latest Threads