PETA wants you to stop using your meat...

Deftone

Reaction score
PETA killed 1,500 cats and dogs in 2019, and more than 40,000 animals since 1998.

https://petakillsanimals.com/

PETA Joins Forces with Group Working to Kill All “Pit Bulls” Nationwide​

Several years ago, PETA founder Ingrid Newkirk wrote an OpEd piece in newspapers across the country calling on all shelters in all American cities to kill all dogs who looked like “pit bulls.” “Most people have no idea that at many animal shelters across the country, any pit bull that comes through the front door doesn’t go out the back door alive,” she wrote. “From San Jose to Schenectady, many shelters have enacted policies requiring the automatic destruction of the huge and ever-growing number of ‘pits’ they encounter. This news shocks and outrages the compassionate dog-lover. Here’s another shocker: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, the very organization that is trying to get you to denounce the killing of chickens for the table, foxes for fur or frogs for dissection, supports the shelters’ pit-bull policy: People who genuinely care about dogs won’t be affected by a ban on pits.”

https://www.nathanwinograd.com/peta...oup-working-to-kill-all-pit-bulls-nationwide/

I personally protest PETA daily by consuming a dead animal trifecta. I make sure to eat three dead animals daily. I have for years.

GearHo

Reaction score
So if you eat your meat, you gotta beat your meat….ok it’s better than a PETA puffer.

The cow with the headband should eat more meet, and less sugar. Her holding out sex is a gift to mankind.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Any dog that LOOKS like a Pitbull. I've come to learn that most people can't actually ID a Pit. You have no idea how many people have thought my Cane Corso is a Pit.

And rather unfair to actual Pits too, yes? I had a Pit mix when I was married. She was not the most aggressive of our 4 dogs. It was my female Dalmatian who was.

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
On many of my runs and rides, I've gone right by big dogs laying in the yard. They might glance up, but then lay back down. But every so often I'll go by, and some little yappy dog will be out there with them and that gets the whole pack worked up and here they all come after me.

Pits are not always the worst, but when they get aggressive ... especially with multiple dogs together ... it is a really bad deal. They got a much more damaging attack than most other dogs. And mace does not stop most of the high end attack/guard type dogs. They are nearly immune to pain.

And really it comes down to owners. It seems the least able to control the dogs, have the worst dogs. Some tiny little person with a dog they have no ability to hang on to ... some times with a flimsy little leash. Or run down property with broken down fences, and multiple huge dogs all worked up. I see that on the path ahead of me, I just go another direction ... not worth chancing it. I could get all upset about that, but life is too short and I do have other choices.

I'm so freakin worried about dogs on my runs/rides, I can't imagine living where there are bears and such.

And the homeless people's dog packs are even worse, as you know they don't have shots. So I'd have to go get rabies shots, even for a minor bite.

Luckily I have choices of routes that avoid most of those areas.

Last edited:

Scooter2112

Reaction score
We enjoy it when we are with men who want us to enjoy it.

I once dated someone for only 2 months. He told me that no woman should ever have the expectation of an orgasm. I said, well, in that case, neither should you.

It didn't take long for him to find one who apparently was willing to be a sperm depository in exchange for financial support.
I can assure you that chivalry is not dead. Some of us are givers at heart.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
O0iso1wl.png

z0ZpplZl.png

01d9Bhcl.png
Bitch...it’s not the steak that’s doing that to ya. Most likely the potatoes and fries.

Get your ass out of the buffet line and take a brisk walk instead. And just so you know, broccoli hips, I fully intend to honor your request to keep my meat as far away from you as I can.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
I know. Other guys I had relationships with seemed happy to make me happy in that department. it's really a win-win for guys too, isn't it? If your woman enjoys sex she will want to have it, right?
Yep. Seems like good common sense.

LtDave32

President and founder of H.U.G.E.
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
PETA killed 1,500 cats and dogs in 2019, and more than 40,000 animals since 1998.

https://petakillsanimals.com/

PETA Joins Forces with Group Working to Kill All “Pit Bulls” Nationwide​

Several years ago, PETA founder Ingrid Newkirk wrote an OpEd piece in newspapers across the country calling on all shelters in all American cities to kill all dogs who looked like “pit bulls.” “Most people have no idea that at many animal shelters across the country, any pit bull that comes through the front door doesn’t go out the back door alive,” she wrote. “From San Jose to Schenectady, many shelters have enacted policies requiring the automatic destruction of the huge and ever-growing number of ‘pits’ they encounter. This news shocks and outrages the compassionate dog-lover. Here’s another shocker: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, the very organization that is trying to get you to denounce the killing of chickens for the table, foxes for fur or frogs for dissection, supports the shelters’ pit-bull policy: People who genuinely care about dogs won’t be affected by a ban on pits.”

https://www.nathanwinograd.com/peta...oup-working-to-kill-all-pit-bulls-nationwide/

I personally protest PETA daily by consuming a dead animal trifecta. I make sure to eat three dead animals daily. I have for years.

Good fucking lord.

Our shop dog Pugsley is half pit, half German Shepard.

Come and get her , PETA. I will have never pulled a sweeter trigger.

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I can assure you that chivalry is not dead. Some of us are givers at heart.

^This.

I treat my wife like the royalty she is.

And from her side, I've never, ever been with a more giving, supporting, loving woman than my wife. I really, really lucked out.

There ain't a hill I won't move for her.

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Don't want to eat meat? Don't eat it and shut the fuck up about it. Fuckin' Fuckwits.

See, what we have here is a whole group of lifelong malcontents that can't gaze at the ground under their feet and call it "good".

Nope.

They feel they need to gaze at the ground under your feet, and they get insanely bothered if you appear content, or heaven forbid, are having a fine life of it all on your patch of ground.

It really is that simple.

I, you, me, don't care what they do. And that's part of the problem. We can just motor on without a care to them whatsoever. And that infuriates them.

So this frustration pops out in little pustules of "organizations", watchdog groups, action committees, "movements" alphabet acronyms..

They pop up like zits on a the face of a greasy teenager. All over the fucking place.

The really bent people want to be the card-carrying CEO , Chairman, President, etc etc of these things. They think that gives them some sort of deserved respect.

Hitler was one of these people. He had it bad. Very, very very bad. He pulled his shit on his own ground, then went after more ground and pulled his bullshit there too.

People like this head of PITA (no, i didn't mis-spell that) , this bitch who wants to wipe out an entire race of canine. Ever hear that before? Hmm..

Sounds like she's got the "Final Solution" alright..

How can people who belong to that filth, after hearing that, reading that, wiping out an entire race of dogs, how can they stay registered to an organization like that?

Motherfuckers ought to be fire-hosed on sight. "ethical treatment" lol. Next time I see anything PITA in person, I'm going to mention that bitch and her Nazi agenda.

Everything would be fine if people would just mind their own fucking patch of ground and not worry about what's happening on someone else's.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
See, what we have here is a whole group of lifelong malcontents that can't gaze at the ground under their feet and call it "good".

Nope.

They feel they need to gaze at the ground under your feet, and they get insanely bothered if you appear content, or heaven forbid, are having a fine life of it all on your patch of ground.

It really is that simple.

I, you, me, don't care what they do. And that's part of the problem. We can just motor on without a care to them whatsoever. And that infuriates them.

So this frustration pops out in little pustules of "organizations", watchdog groups, action committees, "movements" alphabet acronyms..

They pop up like zits on a the face of a greasy teenager. All over the fucking place.

The really bent people want to be the card-carrying CEO , Chairman, President, etc etc of these things. They think that gives them some sort of deserved respect.

Hitler was one of these people. He had it bad. Very, very very bad. He pulled his shit on his own ground, then went after more ground and pulled his bullshit there too.

People like this head of PITA (no, i didn't mis-spell that) , this bitch who wants to wipe out an entire race of canine. Ever hear that before? Hmm..

Sounds like she's got the "Final Solution" alright..

How can people who belong to that filth, after hearing that, reading that, wiping out an entire race of dogs, how can they stay registered to an organization like that?

Motherfuckers ought to be fire-hosed on sight. "ethical treatment" lol. Next time I see anything PITA in person, I'm going to mention that bitch and her Nazi agenda.

Everything would be fine if people would just mind their own fucking patch of ground and not worry about what's happening on someone else's.
Also, remind them repeatedly that all you’ve just stated makes you, by definition, Pro-choice. That usually raises a hackle or two.

ADF

Reaction score
It's hard to believe Metallica wrote My Friend of Misery over thirty years ago. It describes these people so accurately.

You just stood there screaming
Fearing no one was listening to you
They say the empty can rattles the most
The sound of your own voice must suit you

Hearing only what you want to hear
And knowing only what you've heard
You, you're smothered in tragedy
And you're off to save the world

Misery
You insist that the weight of the world
Should be on your shoulders
Misery