PETA wants you to stop using your meat...

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
A61124E6-EB78-4B53-AD0B-30954A8B9CF0.jpeg

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I mean…. Do PETA people live in committed relationships with meat-eaters anyway???
Who cares what they do?
Who cares what they don’t do?
If I was married to a chick for 20yrs and she suddenly went militant vegan on me and held a sex strike, that’s one thing.
If I’m working on a girl in the bar and she’s like “nah bro too much MURDER” then I start talking to her friend.

About all this did was get PETA in another 15min news cycle.

Yay for them.

Back when I was single, I’d have fucked a chick in the KKK if I was horny enough. I’ve never actually seen someone get shot down over a cause.

LtDave32

President and founder of H.U.G.E.
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I do feel some sympathy for the 18-25 set.

It must be fucking miserable to be a kid now. Young adult, in particular.

Your music sucks.

Your peer groups suck.

You don't know anything outside of an LCD screen.

Your men aren't men. Your women aren't women.

Total jealousy over generations before you.

You don't even know how to go into a bar, pick up a girl who's looking for the same, and get yourself (and her) laid.

20-something, and on campus we've got petting zoos, crying cubicles, coloring books, hot cocoa, blankets.. All to console you when things don't go your way or you see something on the news that upsets you.

Let me say that again.

Petting zoos, crying cubicles, coloring books, hot cocoa, blankets. -because you saw or heard something that didn't go your way.

23 year-olds with this.

When I was 23, I was in charge of a rifle platoon of very highly trained soldiers.

"petting zoos, crying cubicles, coloring books, hot cocoa and blankets" ..and tide pods. And hairy girls with bright pink hair who don't know which way to bat, and won't sleep with you.

and boys who change the way they bat every couple of weeks. These are your buddies.

Roommates who are sexually "undecided"; they cannot make up their fucking minds. So god only knows what the fuck they drag home, and what you get to see while starting the coffee in the morning.

Talking with a fake lisp or that soft, effeminate manner we've all heard. They do not sound off like a fucking man.

-unless they're female and in the middle of a PETA protest. Then they roar and beat their chest like a ticked-off silverback.

WTF, young people?

Pull back on the stick, save yourselves. Do you REALLY want this the way it is?

Christ, go learn how to change a tire.

Go to the batting cage. Start off with the slow setting.

Fucking put the phone down, look at what is right in front of you. get the fuck off Tick Tok and form your own opinions, through personal EXPERIENCE.

That's right, experience something, for crissake. Go out and do some damn thing you've never done that takes effort.

scott1970

Reaction score
She's struggling with that GUNT.........

At work we referred to it as a front-butt, as in “oh man, who arrested the front-butt sitting in the cage? How’d you squeeze that front-butt in your car? Let’s check your uniform for ketchup to make sure she doesn’t eat you when you haul her to jail.”

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
proof that eating twinkies and drinking coke leads to the worlds largest camel toe

View attachment 637250

My, that's a lovely "FUCK OFF" headband, so bright and colorful.

How "inviting". It just screams "come talk to me, make a friend".

She must have some really high-caliber friends. Ones you could really, really count on.

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The "struggle is real" alright ........ are those stretch-pants or do they have a choice...?
Time to call Jenny.......

The struggle at the refrigerator door is every day. and it is REAL.

The struggle with waiting at the microwave for the Hot-Pockets to finish cooking, instead of ripping the door open and wolfing them down half frozen.. Is REAL.

An entire twelve-pack of high-sugar soda consumed on a daily basis is REAL.

Now, how many gallon containers of ice cream consumed per day is REAL?

Does anyone here realize just how much food must be consumed, and how little exercise must be done every single day to get THAT fat at 25 years and under?

I have pigged out on food in my life. Just "because". A binge. It made my stomach hurt. Bloated. I gained no weight. It was like 15 years ago. No way I could keep up a regimen of eating.

I have to wonder at the daily diet and amount of consecutive couch-sitting or lying in bed over a 24-hour period it must take to get that bad. At THAT age.

"well, we start off with copious amounts of breads, flour tortillas and fatty cheeses.. Then Ice cream. Then more bread and fatty cheeses, someone make me a super-size quesadilla.. Then more ice cream. Then a few (67) Coca Colas. Oh, look at my watch, it's time for lunch already.. More breads and fatty cheeses. Time again for ice cream..

Who dropped the ball and forgot my grilled cheese and banana sammich?

That's okay, I'm doing cake and Coke right now anyway.

This is up to Noon. What happens the rest of the time?

" Hey, we're going to the protest.."

"Wait, can we get a burrito at that giant burrito place on the way?"

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
^--pretty much, yeah. food replaces a lot of what's missing in one's life.

Latest Threads