PETA wants you to stop using your meat...

LtDave32

President and founder of H.U.G.E.
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The smell seems to do that on its own.

The kind of guy who would go for a PETA type?

Is the same type of guy when asked about last night's conquest, said " it was awesome, man. We cuddled"

He's good with cooter lockdown, perpetually living in the "friend zone". etc etc

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Shutterstock_9937560t.jpg

PETA protesters.

Look at the leather shoes.

scott1970

Reaction score
How much sex are the hairy pits and legs vegan gals with purple hair and face piercings really getting nowadays, especially considering so many of the soy boys of their generation don't even seem to be into girls? I'm betting bacon and burgers are safe for a long time to come if this is PETA's strategy.

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
How much sex are the hairy pits and legs vegan gals with purple hair and face piercings really getting nowadays, especially considering so many of the soy boys of their generation don't even seem to be into girls? I'm betting bacon and burgers are safe for a long time to come if this is PETA's strategy.

I hope the cooter lockout gains momentum and really affects the sale of beef.

Bring my steak prices down.

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
View attachment 637219

PETA protesters.

Look at the leather shoes.
On a side note, wintertime, northern coyote pelts are some of the most beautiful furs there are. They’re super thick and luxurious…and warm as hell. I sent a couple to a member here a few years ago…he was going to use them in some sort of re-enactment wardrobe or something.

I keep telling my wife that I’m going to have matching undergarments made for us out of some nice pelts I still have.

I think PETA kills more stray dogs yearly, than Canada Goose does coyotes.

Latest Threads