PETA wants you to stop using your meat...

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
Just when you think these folk couldn't get any worse... :rolleyes: what the hell are they smoking?

MSN - PETA Calls for sex-strike against meat-eating men
Women should impose a sex ban on men who eat meat because they are responsible for more greenhouse gas emissions, an animal rights group said on Wednesday. The call for a sex strike on carnivorous males has caused outrage in Germany, which is famous for its love of sausages.

Fruit loops, the lot of them.

Last edited:

disaffected

Reaction score
Just when you think these folk couldn't get any worse... :rolleyes: what the hell are they smoking?

Women should impose a sex ban on men who eat meat because they are responsible for more greenhouse gas emissions, an animal rights group said on Wednesday. The call for a sex strike on carnivorous males has caused outrage in Germany, which is famous for its love of sausages.

As my grams would say....well bless their hearts

Roxy13

Reaction score
We enjoy it when we are with men who want us to enjoy it.

I once dated someone for only 2 months. He told me that no woman should ever have the expectation of an orgasm. I said, well, in that case, neither should you.

It didn't take long for him to find one who apparently was willing to be a sperm depository in exchange for financial support.

James R

Reaction score
I had an ex try that on me.
When she had had enough and tried to cozy up, I told her I wasn't in the mood for about 2 weeks straight.
She was mortified when I explained/reminded her that I have no problem taking care of things on my own when necessary, and that trying to hold sex over me as ransom meant that, as long as she remained monogamous in our relationship, she was going without as well.

Battles of will are fun when you're as hard headed as I am, I will not beg or bow to demands over sex, I've been dry before and lived to tell the story.
Your vagina ain't that special, lady, there's more of them around.

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Typical PETA women

No sex

No problem

images.jpg

download.jpg

images.jpg

dspelman

Reaction score

They think it's only men who eat meat?
I"ve dated women who've ordered chateaubriand for two just so that they could have leftovers to take back to dateless roommates. And I've known quite a few who have a real love for sausages, too.

LtDave32

President and founder of H.U.G.E.
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My wifey and I travel the through the desert, four-wheelin'.

She sees a cottontail. She says "dinner".

I most certainly don't have are never, ever, ever gonna have "PETA issues" with my wife, who is 20 years younger than me, and has carte blanche behind closed doors.

Which is all I'm going to mention of our private intimate life. And I just wish the weirdos, "undecided" (my personal comedy favorite), and trans / alt / both at once / Canadian woodshop teachers / whatever else would do exactly that. They do NOT want to hear about me, and I do NOT want to hear about them. period.

And PETA's "cooter lockdown" will have zero effect on me, and never, ever would at any time in my life, for I never dated chicks like that. IF I did and found out they were "cause types", I dumped them like a hot rock at the very first lecture. Believe me, I did. Walked away a few times at a few parties and club conversations.

Last edited:

LtDave32

President and founder of H.U.G.E.
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Do you guys realize what amount of life, both mammal and insect life is wiped out by plowing fields to grow their fucking kale and arugula lettuce that they eat while bragging to everyone within earshot?

People for the Ethical Treatment of cute-fuzzy animals desirable for petting. Hypocrite motherfuckers.

Latest Threads