Perpective

marantz1300

Reaction score
While the current debates on vintage/historic/regular gear are still raging.
I just wanted to say I would give up all my guitars and play a Squier in trade for just a little talent.

MiniB

Reaction score
While the current debates on vintage/historic/regular gear are still raging.
I just wanted to say I would give up all my guitars and play a Squier in trade for just a little talent.
I'd probably trade for a little more, but hey we're all different. :)

Liam

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've found hard work can make up for talent deficits over time to quite some extent. If I can improve as much in the next 30 years as I have in the last 30 I'll be a very happy man, but still just "good" rather than "great". Best bit is that if you keep the guitars rather than trading them for talent, you get to practice with some great guitars!

Liam

homenote

ROCKSTAR INC (T.M)
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Check your spelling in your title bro.

MiniB

Reaction score
Might have to trade some more. :eek:

Skipped

Reaction score
And I would just like to say that I love my Custom Shop Les Paul which is a guitar made by Gibson which looks like a vintage guitar which is not quite the same as a real 50+ year old guitar.

tag2

Reaction score
I am starting to believe that these discussions are not really about what is good and what is better. It is about manners, or lack thereof. It's kind of like the burning bag of poo on the front step, ringing the doorbell and running.

The Wedge

Banned
Reaction score
I've found hard work can make up for talent deficits over time to quite some extent. If I can improve as much in the next 30 years as I have in the last 30 I'll be a very happy man, but still just "good" rather than "great". Best bit is that if you keep the guitars rather than trading them for talent, you get to practice with some great guitars!

Liam
i doubt I'll be alive in 30 years

Latest Threads