permanately banned from RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

splatter

Reaction score
So I've been a member of rig talk for along time .Unlike MLP you can talk about most anything you want . You can trash others call them just about anything and nothing is ever said or done(not that I do that sort of thing) . That being said I haven't posted anything over there for quite some time except adds for gear I have for sale .
Tried to go there today only to find I've been perma banned .
PHP:
:dunno:
Keeping in mind that one can do most anything over there I am perplexed as to why i got banned. Could be because my avatar over there is a donkey with an obama symbol on his ass . Its been my avatar for years though.Maybe the administration changed and now there is an Obie supporter in the house .
sent the admins an email inquiring as to why . Waiting to hear back .

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Good thing your post here is totally not political. :rofl:

truckermde

Reaction score
this is gonna fly like a brick.

are you lookin' to join another banned?

Louie

Reaction score
Keeping in mind that one can do most anything over there I am perplexed as to why i got banned. Could be because my avatar over there is a donkey with an obama symbol on his ass . Its been my avatar for years though.Maybe the administration changed and now there is an Obie supporter in the house .

IBTL :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

mfolet

Reaction score
I think they are having a hacker issue,I'm not even a member and my IP address is permanently banned.

Laggspike

Reaction score
I think they are having a hacker issue,I'm not even a member and my IP address is permanently banned.

So potentionally (spell!??!) a whole forum could be gone right?

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
I think they're just tired of your sh*t.

:laugh2:

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
It all started when they lost their "Like" feature...
:shock:

So I've been a member of rig talk for along time .Unlike MLP you can talk about most anything you want . You can trash others call them just about anything and nothing is ever said or done(not that I do that sort of thing) . That being said I haven't posted anything over there for quite some time except adds for gear I have for sale .
Tried to go there today only to find I've been perma banned .
PHP:
:dunno:
sent the admins an email inquiring as to why . Waiting to hear back .

As for the OP, donkey, ass and potus.
Right?
:hmm:

Big John

my cat, my bitch
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Happened to me too. I was going to leave some feedback for a recent deal and...bant. I sent off a note to admin. I'm thinking Camerron did the hack for revenge.

mfolet

Reaction score
i'm not on that board :) i'm only on two forums, one other guitar/chat related and then a game related one

:thumb:

I'm not either and I'm still banned. I cant see any part of the rig talk forum.

michaelinokc

Reaction score
There's another forum out there? Maybe I should see if I'm banned there. I needs my street cred.

SGeoff

Reaction score
your rig has been checked. non existent or not bad assed enough.
yer out:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads