People will try to sell anything.

NRBQ

Reaction score

judson

Reaction score
hey my ass was sitting on the crapper for 3 days from that shit.....truth...could not leave the house

ate a pack of saltines with about half a jar as there was nothing decent to eat in the house.....

will never forget it...ugggh

let me go bid..

i can present it as evidence to the judge when i sue that fairey Peter Pan..... :run:

NRBQ

Reaction score
hey my ass was sitting on the crapper for 3 days from that shit.....truth...could not leave the house

ate a pack of saltines with about half a jar as there was nothing decent to eat in the house.....

will never forget it...ugggh

let me go bid..

i can present it as evidence to the judge when i sue that fairey Peter Pan..... :run:
That's right, now you won't have to go down memory lane anymore, you can relive the exciting moments again. Won't that be fun.

archey

Reaction score
The perfect way to get away with murder?

judson

Reaction score
serious why is it that i distinctly remember those 3 days...awful really it was bad

but i discovered online poker that weekend so that is sort of a positive.....just not to my wallet

NRBQ

Reaction score
The perfect way to get away with murder?
You don't need tainted Jiff, can do that with regular peanut butter, all you have to do is find someone you hate with a peanut allergy.

archey

Reaction score
You don't need tainted Jiff, can do that with regular peanut butter, all you have to do is find someone you hate with a peanut allergy.
But tainted peanut butter appeals to a broader audience.

NRBQ

Reaction score
But tainted peanut butter appeals to a broader audience.
Yes it is less discriminating for murder plots, but it's harder to find. This ebay guy seems like the only game in town, no reason you couldn't taint your own. When there's a will there's a way, then put it up for sale on Ebay.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I am so sad I just spent a whole lot of money on my daughter's birthday!
As a fool I bought her an expensive gift she had been asking for all year.
Also we had the friends in the afternoon and the family at night for supper.

And to think that I could have had that money to buy that Salmonella Peanut Butter Jar.
Something I could have passed on to my Estate.
Fuck me.
:facepalm:

Last edited:

Ermghoti

Reaction score
JIff is depressing, the PB equivalent to neon orange cheez. Teddy 4 lyfe!

NRBQ

Reaction score
I am almost out of peanut butter...
I want you to go see my guy Sal, Monella, Sal Monella, he'll hook you up with what you need. Word to the wise, he's a little bit grabby, but he has top chip.

rabidhamster

Reaction score
Check this out on Ebay and for only $211.10. Unopened PETER PAN PEANUTBUTTER JAR w 2111 code! From the 2007 Salmonella scare!

:laugh2:
I have a NOS bottle of Taco Bell Verde Salsa I'm certain would go for the big bucks, but I thought eBay doesn't allow food items of any kind, even when presented as an inedible collectible.

If this is incorrect then my comeuppance has arrived!