People who want to end human trafficking-Not politics, not religion

zontar

Reaction score
Just wanted to share these links--I have no connection to these groups and do not profit by them.
They are not promoting any religious or political agenda--if this needs to be moved, please do so.
If it breaks the rules, I don't see how.

I could provide links to groups that do stuff like this with an explicit religious angle--and others with an implicit one.

This stuff happens in First World countries and so please check it out--it could save your sister, wife, girlfriend, daughter, niece, granddaughter or you a lot of trouble and suffering.
It could also help save your son, brother, etc as well.

Human trafficking is happening
Myth vs reality
Another site

Check it out and then ignore it if you can.
How you respond is up to you, I'm not going to argue or debate this stuff--it's quite straightforward, but you will not be unaware anymore.

Thanks.

JeffBlue

Banned
Reaction score
These are truly issues that MUST be addressed. The scumbags that are involved, in any way, with human trafficking anywhere in the world should be killed. Death by bullets or some kind of torture until they are offed.

morrow

Banned
Reaction score
can't we just call Liam Neeson for help like in that 1 movie?

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
My daughter #2 is involved in a project that tracks human trafficking victims through DNA sources. They get samples from family members of missing persons and create a database, hoping to get a match if a missing person is located by authorities, arrested for a crime or a body is found.

JeffBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Thank your daughter for me Nicky, because she is doing a very noble thing. You must be very proud of her.

River

Reaction score
Just lighten up dude, its the internets here
l_1684c6c0-7b24-11e1-ad3d-4f3533400001.jpg

And you're a heartless bastard.

Have some kibble, MFer.

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
Morrow, go start some of your own threads and be cute and witty all night long. You are, generally, a funny guy. But, some threads do not require nor desire your "funny" contributions. It's OK to be serious now and then, and your remarks would be most welcome.

jppage25

Reaction score
These are truly issues that MUST be addressed. The scumbags that are involved, in any way, with human trafficking anywhere in the world should be killed. Death by bullets or some kind of torture until they are offed.
I don't know a lot about this subject but i have seen in the news that some of this goes on in California and it's disturbing. Sad that these things go on.

Latest Threads