Pending SOLD!! Gibson Les Paul Tribute/ Dickey Betts tribute/ many upgrades!

Bluesky

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a great way to get in on some killer Dickey Betts tone and relic goodness on a reasonable budget. I bought this LP a while back after someone had taken the guitar through a full cosmetic relic makeover. The Top , back and headstock were PRO done to look like Dickey Betts Goldie. To start with this is a GREAT tribute to start with. Someone put alot of money into this guitar because it was great to start with. The added aged top /all nitro and green just adds to it. The electrics were changed out to top notch 50's wiring complete with WCR Betts Set pick ups.

Only down side (for me) is the neck is a 60's thinner shape. If it was a bigger neck I might not ever sell it. That said , I still played this guitar for a while because its a highly playable incredible sounding instrument. I recently got another LP type guitar with a bigger/ wider neck and its getting all my playing time. Its such an awesome ReTop I've thought about getting Dickey to sign it and just placing it up on the wall.......but I just cant afford such expensive wall art. And its a killer guitar that deserves to be played. I truly love to just look at it on my stand.

Weighs 8.7 pounds. Non Gibson (tweed style) hard shell case included.

Needs nothing. Not really looking for any guitar trades........but all I can say is no thank you. I really need nothing......but let me know what you have. I have a Juke Warbler up for sale/trade as well. I might be interested in moving them both for a cool amp head. Louis KR12? Germino?

Cash Price $1450 shipped
I'm in south Florida if you want to come by and test ride it.

Really a beautiful guitar I hate to part with.

Bluesky

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you! Its beautiful but shes sounds fantastic also!!!

bugman

Reaction score
I have not seen WCR pickups in a long time, I had a set of dark bursts about 10yrs ago that sounded great