Pending/Incoming NGD! - 2008 Gibson SG standard signed by buddy guy & band

JesseXGibson

Reaction score
Well I finally think I found an SG. $1200 cdn, just waiting for the weekend to meet up with him as I have to do some travelling, so if it feels and plays right I'm pulling trig...

Its in mint condition, been in the case since it was signed. It was signed by Buddy guy, Tim Austin, Ric Jaz, and Orlando wright at Massey hall in Toronto on April 8th, 2011. He was having to take a picture of his computer screen to show me the guys signing it, so I just said id have a look when I pick up the guitar, see if I can get them emailed and printed or something. I say pending not only because I don't have the guitar just yet, but I do have subtle doubts that he'll want to sell. You can tell he was attached to it when we talked over the phone, and told me he'd stopped advertising it just after I contacted because of second thoughts.However its been in the talks for 2 days now and he doesn't seem to be pulling back, so hopefully the money will sway him in the right direction and I can seal the deal:Ohno:

Some pictures to kick your cravings

Webp.net-resizeimage-9.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage-10.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage-11.jpg
IMG_0730.JPG

Last edited:

JesseXGibson

Reaction score
@paruwi Should I delete and repost or wait for admin to change it? just not sure if/how to change it myself otherwise

Latest Threads