Pedal Trade!

battra

Reaction score
I have a Joyo Crunch and Onerr Tremolo that I do not require.

I'm interested in a fuzz and an octave pedal.

PM ME!

Kalz

Reaction score
Still got the scarab for trade! Looking for a delay pedal, dual size w/ tap tempo plz!

warpedsoul

Reaction score
Still have the Digitech Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive. Looking for a tube screamer.

Clyngedal

Reaction score
I have a Boss Acoustic Simulator, AC-2 which I would like to trade for a delay pedal. Or something else, hit me with whatever you might have lying around!

Btw, I'm located in Norway, but I will be glad to ship anywhere :)

Funky54

Reaction score
I really thought this thread would take off and be huge? I guess its hard to find people who have what each other want. Money is one way. Every one wants money.

Sure would like to find a Fulltone 69 or Soul Bender.

Kalz

Reaction score
I really thought this thread would take off and be huge? I guess its hard to find people who have what each other want. Money is one way. Every one wants money.

Sure would like to find a Fulltone 69 or Soul Bender.
I knew from the beginning it won't be a quick thing. A lot of people like holding onto gear and would rather keep it and get more rather than trade.

Anyways, I still get the Scarab fuzz if someone is willing to trade for a delay pedal with tap tempo.

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
Turns out I prefer overdrive pedals so I have a Digitech Hardwire Valve Distortion available for trade. Obviously, I'm interested in an overdrive pedal but I don't have anything specific in mind so feel free to offer up anything.

Kalz

Reaction score
I still have the Scarab up for trade. Now i'm open to a variety of pedals as I am getting a blackstart HT1 for home use and want to spread my pedals out for home and gigging. Tell me what you have!

Most interested in:
Phase
Delay
Reverb
Vox Stomplab

Funky54

Reaction score
I still have the Scarab up for trade. Now i'm open to a variety of pedals as I am getting a blackstart HT1 for home use and want to spread my pedals out for home and gigging. Tell me what you have!

Most interested in:
Phase
Delay
Reverb
Vox Stomplab
Take a look at my list. Any phase or delay possibles? I might be interested in the scarab.

kensmith

Reaction score
Have: Fulltone OCD v4

Seeking: Dirt (clean boost up to heavy OD), or delay with tap tempo.

pew222

Reaction score
"Have: Fulltone OCD v4

Seeking: Dirt (clean boost up to heavy OD), or delay with tap tempo. "

PM sent.

goodvibes

Reaction score
I am looking for Catalinbread brand pedals, specifically their Callisto chorus and Echorec delay pedal. I would be willing to trade my Keeley Phat mod plus BD-2 and EH Big Muff PI. in a two for one deal for either of the above pedals as long as they are in excellent condition.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
I have a BD-2 unmolested, & literaly new.
Just didn't get along with it (didn't even wear out the battery it came with)
I'm really in need of a decent eq, preferably one that doesn't sound like the reptile house at the zoo when you kick it in
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:laugh2:

NeilVox

Reaction score
I have:-

Boss GE-7
Boss TU-2
Boss DD-3
All three have been kept in a Boss BCB-30 (close-able mini pedal board with PSU)
Blackstar HT Dual (in box with PSU and receipt)

I'd like:-

MXR carbon copy
A true bypass tuner

Cheers :dude:

skelingtony

Reaction score
If anyone reading this is in the UK (or anywhere cheap to post to from the UK) I have taken a few pedals off my board to lighten the weight - they all work just fine, but I just had similar pedals that I preferred. The spare pedals are:

Danelectro FAB Overdrive (boxed)
Electro Harmonix Screaming Bird Treble Booster
and maybe a JOYO Ultimate Drive

I like treble/clean boosts, fuzz pedals, and other low tech effects!

ryancowden

Reaction score
I have a BOSS SD-1 I'd like to trade for something cool. I'm really dying for a sustainer pedal. The BOSS has been used twice. I still have the box and most of the case candy, (I stole the sticker)

Latest Threads