Pedal Trade!

SrDeMaFp

Reaction score
I'm always game for cool trades so will put these three on the block.

Piercing Rook - Marshall in a box (#3 of 6)
White Rabbit - Fuzzy/Overdrive (#6 of 6)
White Rabbit II - Fuzzy Distotion with a kick. (#5 of 6)

Looking for:
Mild Overdrives like the BD-2 or Bluesbreaker (but I have those already)...

How much for that SWEET Panasonic remote? Is it true-bypass?

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
How much for that SWEET Panasonic remote? Is it true-bypass?
Totally true bypass, but I can't get my power jack on the skinny ass plastic casing so it needs a serious rebox.

I'm hoping to score one of these for the new case.

Reaction score
I've got a six-band MXR guitar EQ. Great if you want better SKEWPD MIDZ, or just a clean boost to put into your effects loop for dat power tube distortion, and I'm open to any offers- I'm looking for a good fuzz, though.

Funky54

Reaction score
Fuzzboat, for some reason I can't pm or add you as a friend. Not sure, guess maybe you have to have more posts before you get some functions?

I'm also not sure about the rules?? This thread is about trading. I'll look into the rules and get back.

dogbone94

Reaction score
Fuzzboat, for some reason I can't pm or add you as a friend. Not sure, guess maybe you have to have more posts before you get some functions?

I'm also not sure about the rules?? This thread is about trading. I'll look into the rules and get back.
sell it to him... i dont think you will get banned for it...:cool:

Kalz

Reaction score
With the pedal trade thread all good to go I am going to post the Rules we currently have:

1)State the condition of your pedal w/ included pictures (please make them small enough so that It wont make browsers go crazy and for people with not-so-fast internet). If you have a long list of Pedals DO NOT post pictures, Only P.M pictures to the person who is interested when asked. DO NOT post it in the thread

2)Say what you want in return or if you are Open-mined to anything

3)Two-for-one and Three-for-one pedal trades are O.K as long as it is agreed upon with the trader and tradee

4)Post Limit - You can post as many pedals for trade as you want but PLEASE, do not spam multiple comments of what you have. Keep it to one post and if you want to "bump" you may do so every 3 days but it will not consist of a "bump" comment.

Example: If I have a Barber LTD, and Strymon Bluesky, and a DD-20 for trade and want to bump my selection I WILL NOT say "bump" as my comment, instead, I will restate what I have for trade.

"Hey Guys I still have These pedals for trade:

X
Y
Z"

REMEMBER ONLY 1 "BUMP" EVERY 3 DAYS

5)State whether or not you will ship International or not.

6)Please be reasonable with your trades, This is common sense but frankly, some people don't have any

Happy Trading Guys :dude::dude::dude:

Rules ^^^^

Look at previous pages for rules rather than just straight guess posting plz :thumb:

Kalz

Reaction score
I've only had this for less than a month but I already have to let it go :(

Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe. I got this from MLP member Batman from this pedal trade forum and love it... but I REALLY need a delay with tap tempo. Please let me know what you have.

CONUS only please.

Plantfood

Reaction score
I have an MXR Distortion 3 for trade. I love EHX brand pedals but I am open to other brands as well. Watcha got? Shoot me a PM because I only check this thread every couple of days. Thanks! Edit: That's just dust around the foot switch. It's spotless.

fuzzboat

Reaction score

Thanx for trying to pm me

you can reach me at smmy945@bex.net if U ever want to sell the cranked AC pedal

I tried contacting Brian Wampler directly about a "custom" build but he doesn't respond to my emails so I'm a bit desperate to find one

LPcreation

Reaction score
TS9dx (tubescreamer with the multiple settings - velcro)

Looking for a reverb

monkeyboy

Reaction score
Vintage MXR 6-Band EQ for trade. Not lookin for anything in particular so just PM me if you are interested.

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
I've got a Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive V2 available for trade. I'm interested in other overdrive or distortion pedals but am not looking for anything specific.

Kalz

Reaction score
Still got the scarab for trade! Looking for a delay pedal, dual/tri size w/ tap tempo plz!

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
I've got a Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive V2 available for trade. I'm interested in other overdrive or distortion pedals but am not looking for anything specific.

Ignore this, I was in the store tonight and swapped the Danelectro for a Hardwire Valve Distortion.

chuckymack

Reaction score
I've got a few pedals I never use:

Electro-Harmonix Russian Small Stone (complete with wooden box)
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Arion Monster Distortion
Rogue 7-Band EQ

I'm looking for delay, reverb, tremelo, octave, chorus, and acoustic sim pedals. I have no problem with cheap pedals. Let me know if you're interested!

Funky54

Reaction score
Still have available the following.

DIRT:
Hot Cake- great condition
Monte Allum 308 Rat Clone- silver, no finish, works great!
Danelectro French toast- like new with box
Wampler Cranked AC- like new with box
Danelectro Grilled Cheese- good condition

PHASE:
Ibanez 777 Flying Pan stereo, ping pong - like new w/box
Option 5 stereo phase-great condition
H B E psilocybe- great condition
Maxon PT-9 Pro- like new w/ box
EHX Small Stone big box phase

DELAY:
Delta lab DD-1 stereo- great condition w/box
Vintage time machine DMM clone- like new w/box

Rapco A/B box

pew222

Reaction score
I have an Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi for trade. In very good condition with box and power supply. Not sure what im wanting to trade it for. Its just not my style so make me an offer.