Pedal Trade!

Kalz

Reaction score
With the pedal trade thread all good to go I am going to post the Rules we currently have:

1)State the condition of your pedal w/ included pictures (please make them small enough so that It wont make browsers go crazy and for people with not-so-fast internet). If you have a long list of Pedals DO NOT post pictures, Only P.M pictures to the person who is interested when asked. DO NOT post it in the thread

2)Say what you want in return or if you are Open-mined to anything

3)Two-for-one and Three-for-one pedal trades are O.K as long as it is agreed upon with the trader and tradee

4)Post Limit - You can post as many pedals for trade as you want but PLEASE, do not spam multiple comments of what you have. Keep it to one post and if you want to "bump" you may do so every 3 days but it will not consist of a "bump" comment.

Example: If I have a Barber LTD, and Strymon Bluesky, and a DD-20 for trade and want to bump my selection I WILL NOT say "bump" as my comment, instead, I will restate what I have for trade.

"Hey Guys I still have These pedals for trade:

X
Y
Z"

REMEMBER ONLY 1 "BUMP" EVERY 3 DAYS

5)State whether or not you will ship International or not.

6)Please be reasonable with your trades, This is common sense but frankly, some people don't have any

Happy Trading Guys :dude::dude::dude:

Kalz

Reaction score
My DMB Cosmic Crunch and Voodoolab Trem are gone!

I still have my Ernie ball VP jr, Anyone have a MXR dyna-comp or NS-2 they want to get rid of for it?

Batman

Reaction score
My Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe is gone!

Still have the Fairfield Barbershop and VFE Blues King available. Both are in very good to excellent condition; I am a home player and both have been attached to my pedalboard (velcro on the bottom) the entire time they have been in my possession.

Willing to entertain any trade but would love to have a MIJ Boss CE-2

I am willing to ship internationally.

camdenlp

Reaction score
I have a BOSS Chorus CE-3 I'd like to try an mxr chorus. If you have the larger version I'll look at adding something else to the deal. I'm also looking for an mxr flanger and have a BOSS version to trade.

I have some other BOSS pedals I'll look at, including a phaser and dd-6 for the right trade

US only

chriskoz

Reaction score
I have a Boss RC-3 I would like to trade.
I'm putting this is up for sale on the forum as well, if that is alright, but I would be interested in trading for a Big Muff or Swollen Pickle along with something else, like a tuning pedal, to make up the difference. I am located in Baltimore.
I bought it two years ago but have recently just been making loops with software. I have used it a few times, and am pretty sure I still have the original packaging.
Thanks

Frails

Reaction score
Why not just join TheGASStationOnline.com?

Kalz

Reaction score
Because this is for the mlp community. Not everyone joins multiple forums/sites

candletears7

Reaction score
I've got my Catalinbread Super Charged OD in the FS section.
Only pedal I'm really chasing is a Guyatone Flip Tremelo.
If anyone is chasing a SCOD, just throw options at me.
I also want a Telecaster body, not pink, green or blue, but that would contravene a) the rules of the pedal trade thread and b) the fact that this is MLP. But, I think all guys who are married to their LP's have a couple Tele's as their mistresses... ;)

Funky54

Reaction score
Still have available the following.

DIRT:
Hot Cake- great condition
Monte Allum 308 Rat Clone- silver, no finish, works great!
Danelectro French toast- like new with box
Wampler Cranked AC- like new with box
Danelectro Grilled Cheese- good condition

PHASE:
Ibanez 777 Flying Pan stereo, ping pong - like new w/box
Option 5 stereo phase-great condition
H B E psilocybe- great condition
Maxon PT-9 Pro- like new w/ box

DELAY:
Delta lab DD-1 stereo- great condition w/box
Vintage time machine DMM clone- like new w/box

Looking for : VFE Enterprise, MK1 tone bender type, option 5 dest. rotatio single, Jetter jet drive, daja mini vibe, maybe a fixed cocked wah.

musicmand

Reaction score
Great addition to the board!

These first ones are open to anything interesting in trade. I am particularly interested in that AMT WH-1 wah, a good small volume pedal, Mooer pedals, EHX POG, BB Preamp... I'm open to just about anything. 2-for-1, 3-for-1, or anything else is welcome!

-Full size EB VP. Little bit of static in the pot, more noticeable if you have high gain signal running through it.

-Vintage 1976 MXR Phase 45. Comes with all the features you'd expect from this age... that is, a switch and a knob. No LED, no power jack. It was painted grey before I got it, but it still functions perfectly.

-Rocktek Super Delay. Cool slapback tones here (short throw delay only).

-DOD FX-55b Supra Distortion. This is the version with the boost, and can get into fuzz territory.

-Rogue EQ. I picked up the Boss EQ after buying this, and ended up selling the Boss. This sounds just as good.

These next ones I need to trade for the same type of effect, if that makes sense.

-Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde (original grey). I got a good deal on a V2, so this is my off board dirt. Not dissatisfied with it, just curious if the grass is greener. I'm interested in a pretty versatile overdrive or distortion. Make me an offer.

-EHX Small Clone. Big box with 1/8" jack. Looking for a more tweakable chorus. Don't have anything particular in mind. What do you have?

-Line 6 Echo Park. Love this pedal to death, but again, just seeing if the grass is greener. I use this delay when I'm not bringing my M9, so tap tempo is critical. I'd be interested in the Visual Sound Single or Dual tap delay, maybe a Boss with a tap switch, Memory Boy, or something else?

lespaullover69

Reaction score
I have a Boss V-Wah I want to trade for a dirt pedal, it is a little scratched up but works great.

UK Only

crazytrain513

Reaction score
I have a Line 6 POD XT Live in excellent condition for trade?

I'd be interested in MXR brand pedals.

Hdflhx

Reaction score
I have a Hardwire SC-2 valve distortion I will trade if anyone is interested. It has the velcro attached. It is like new. I am open to all trades.

deadringer

Reaction score
I've got a BOSS NS-2 noise suppressor to trade, few years old, great condition but it's missing the back serial sticker due to removed pedalboard tape. I'm looking for a smashing pumpkins type fuzz pedal or any modulation pedals.

PM me for pics.

jajafofo

Reaction score
I have an EHX nano muff od in excellent condition with box and papers. Open to any other cheap pedals except dirt (but you can still try me).

Kalz

Reaction score
Still got my Ernie Ball VP Jr. up for trade. I'm looking to get the Morley mini volume pedal for trade so I can free up some real estate. Anyone have one? I'm open to other volume pedals as well. I just don't like the tone suck for my cleans

da-boogieman

Reaction score
TRADED

I've a got a Bad Monkey. Looking for a cheap Vibe, Delay, Wah, Chorus, etc...

Let me know what you got.

Cheap is OK and I am NOT looking for any Dirt pedals at this point.

I'm in Ohio.

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Batman, lets talk...

BTW this is an awesome thread idea!!!

warpedsoul

Reaction score
I have a Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive pedal up for trade. Interested in Wylde Overdrive, Tube Screamers, Bad Monkey, Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor. Slightly interested in a Boss DD-3 or tc Electronics Polytune.

Funky54

Reaction score
Still have these.
Still have available the following.

DIRT:
Hot Cake- great condition
Monte Allum 308 Rat Clone- silver, no finish, works great!
Danelectro French toast- like new with box
Wampler Cranked AC- like new with box
Danelectro Grilled Cheese- good condition

PHASE:
Ibanez 777 Flying Pan stereo, ping pong - like new w/box
Option 5 stereo phase-great condition
H B E psilocybe- great condition
Maxon PT-9 Pro- like new w/ box

DELAY:
Delta lab DD-1 stereo- great condition w/box
Vintage time machine DMM clone- like new w/box

Boogie I have these too delays.