Pedal Trade!

Batman

Reaction score
I may be interested in this one, need to re-watch a few demos first though :)
The Barbershop became redundant?
Let me know on the Scarab.

Yeah, the SDD-3KP made the Barbershop redundant. . .

Kalz

Reaction score
Anyone have a Phase, Compressor or fuzz they want to trade? :p

Batman

Reaction score
The Scarab Deluxe is based on a Tonebender. . .

What have you got up for trade?

Kalz

Reaction score
I Have a DMB Cosmic Crunch, Ernie VP jr and Voodoolab Trem if the trade is right ;)

Funky54

Reaction score
Wow cool idea!

DIRT:
Hot Cake - great condition
Monte Allum Custom 308 Rat Clone- silver, no finish, works great!
Danelectro French toast- like new with box
Wampler Cranked AC- like new with box
Danelectro Grilled Cheese- good condition

PHASE:
Ibanez 777 Flying Pan stereo, ping pong - like new w/box
Option 5 stereo phase-great condition
H B E psilocybe- great condition
Maxon PT-9 Pro- like new w/ box

DELAY:
Delta lab DD-1 stereo- great condition w/box
Vintage time machine DMM clone- like new w/box
Maxon AD999-like new w/box

More if I go looking.

Looking for : VFE Enterprise, MK1 tone bender type, option 5 dest. rotatio single, better jet drive, daja vue mini vibe, maybe a fixed cocked wah pedal

Kalz

Reaction score
So I was thinking about the Rules:

1)State the condition of your pedal w/ included pictures (please make them small enough so that It wont make browsers go crazy and for people with not-so-fast internet). If you have a long list of Pedals DO NOT post pictures, only post if asked about a certain pedal.

2)Say what you want in return or if you are Open-mined to anything

3)Two-for-one and Three-for-one pedal trades are O.K as long as it is agreed upon with the trader and tradee

4)Post Limit - You can post as many pedals for trade as you want but PLEASE, do not spam multiple comments of what you have. Keep it to one post and if you want to "bump" you may do so every 3 days but it will not consist of a "bump" comment.

Example: If I have a Barber LTD, and Strymon Bluesky, and a DD-20 for trade and want to bump my selection I WILL NOT say "bump" as my comment, instead, I will restate what I have for trade.

"Hey Guys I still have These pedals for trade:

X
Y
Z"

REMEMBER ONLY 1 "BUMP" EVERY 3 DAYS

Hopefully This should be good :)

Batman

Reaction score
5) All negotiations and requests for additional pictures etc should be taken to PM's

This should be common sense but I think it should be stated.

Kalz

Reaction score
5) All negotiations and requests for additional pictures etc should be taken to PM's

This should be common sense but I think it should be stated.
Keep forgetting some people don't have any :laugh2::lol:

Ed B

Reaction score
I would love to see a categorized classifieds section. Especially for pedals. I love that about TGP. I can just go and browse pedals effortlessly. OR amps or guitars or whatever I'm specifically interested in.

Sometimes our classifieds are hard to navigate. Some thread titles aren't specific enough for me to even click on them. Searching is fine, but I like browsing more.

Ed B

Reaction score
PS

I have a Boss CE-3 for trade. Works fine, a little beat up. Pretty sure it's and old Japan one. I can add pics and confirm the details later. Looking for a Flanger or Delay. I'd entertain other pedal offers as well. What I do not need is a Wah.

Shagnwagon

Reaction score
Should their be any rules like on Trade Pending stuff like reply back if a pedal you have has been traded? Also I would say it would probably be smart to have like a rules stick then an actual trade thread.

Kalz

Reaction score
Should their be any rules like on Trade Pending stuff like reply back if a pedal you have has been traded? Also I would say it would probably be smart to have like a rules stick then an actual trade thread.
Yea I'm going to message a Mod to make a actual trade thread so this comment are out and we can stick with just trade comments. Saying a pedal is gone is fine for a separate comment. A lot of this can be handled in PM as well. If three people PM you on one pedal you can say to them which number 'in-line' they are

Shagnwagon

Reaction score
Yea I'm going to message a Mod to make a actual trade thread so this comment are out and we can stick with just trade comments. Saying a pedal is gone is fine for a separate comment. A lot of this can be handled in PM as well. If three people PM you on one pedal you can say to them which number 'in-line' they are
The only other thing I think would be helpful is probably posting if you're willing to trade internationally. Just so people know. Just a thought. Sorry if I keep clogging the thread up.

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
excellent point - as an auslander i need to know who's willing to play with me

Kalz

Reaction score
Yea, I'm sure this will all be sorted out once a real thread is put out there :thumb:

Kalz

Reaction score
It has been done! Pedal trade thread is now fully operational! I will restate the rules once I'm home and not on my phone.