Pedal Trade!

Kalz

Reaction score
Do you guys think It would be good to have a Pedal for Pedal trade here in the Pedals section? I know there is a Trading Post in the Members Classifieds but this would strictly be for Pedals.
Post what pedal with condition and ask for any pedal in return!

What do you guys think? Worth it or stick to the Classifieds?

Batman

Reaction score
I have three pedals available for trade;

VFE Blues King
Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe
Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop

All three are in very good to excellent condition (home play on a pedalboard) but all have Velcro on the bottom.

Looking for a high gain distortion pedal like the Wampler Triple Wreck, Blackstar HT Dual or Mesa Throttlebox.

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I like the idea and I'm sure a mod will weigh in on it. I will actually be trying to unload lots of DIY pedals that I've either built or accumulated over the next few months via selling/trading, maybe some giveaways. I am traveling for work the next couple weeks, but will work on a list and pics when I get back.

2009LPGT

Reaction score
Cool idea! I am sure a mod will aid us with the rules that will need to be followed for posting. Probably will want us to do a WTT thread in the classified section.

Comanche

Reaction score
I have a pedal I would trade. I was going to post it in the classified section.

Kalz

Reaction score
I hope this all works out!

So far for Trade I have a Ernie Ball VP Jr. ( can't stand the tone suck ) that is in good condition and I also have a DMB Cosmic Crunch that I posted in the Classifieds. I Will take it down if this thread sticks.

I am also ok with 2 for 1 trades :)

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
joking aside, yes, it is a great idea. i don't have anything to trade yet though :thumb:

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
joking aside, yes, it is a great idea. i don't have anything to trade yet though :thumb:
Bullshit. You have a virtual apothecary of pedals. A veritable treasure trove of stuff you don't use.

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ok, maybe not everything everything, but basically every pedal i own is on there :D

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
currently, and i'm not kidding, it is one pedal. and sadly i can't get rid of it, it's a Cornish P-2 clone. I don't use it, but can't get rid of it in case i need it.

is that hoarding, if it's only one thing? sounds like it.