Pedal Acquisition Syndrome PAS group

gibsonguitar1988

Reaction score
Awesome Bats!

I'm having a blast in PRS and Fulltone land. Whodathunkit? I'm starting to feel guilty about being here as I'm playing more Teles and PRSs and my SG than my LPs lately. Do love them though.

The Fulldrive 3 has earned it's bacon... It's super creamy and musical.

Because I'm digging Fulldrives so much I think sometimes about having JHS mod my Fulldrive II Mosfet for a real boost on the right side so I can use it in the future.

switchback

Reaction score
Love that neat and tidy board Batty, nice choice of pedals there too!
I'll post my new rig shortly too. :thumb:

switchback

Reaction score
Awesome Bats!

I'm having a blast in PRS and Fulltone land. Whodathunkit? I'm starting to feel guilty about being here as I'm playing more Teles and PRSs and my SG than my LPs lately. Do love them though.

The Fulldrive 3 has earned it's bacon... It's super creamy and musical.

Because I'm digging Fulldrives so much I think sometimes about having JHS mod my Fulldrive II Mosfet for a real boost on the right side so I can use it in the future.
I hear ya, I have been playin my 72 tele deluxe as of late.

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the sad thing is, the 90s ruined PRS for a lot of my demographic as they weren't seen as 'cool' guitars, even though they're clearly awesome. that's turned round a bit, but in this country at least if you play a prs (even an SE model) at a gig, the audience know what kind of music you'll be playing as soon as you put the guitar on.

strange world!

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
of course Austin, you're not one of these guys over here. You play an amazing mix of stuff, and the new PRS in particular just looks lovely.

Batman

Reaction score
2 questions:

1) You switched to a Les Paul from the SG? What kind of LP? Pickups? Do tell!

2) delay after reverb...? Prefer it that way?
The SG wouldn't balance on the amp. . . :laugh2:

The LP is a 2013 Epiphone 1960 Tribure Plus. The pickups are Fuelie Plane Jane's with ReWind roughcast A4 magnets and Maple Spacers (stock they had polished A5) and a ReWind harness (I can't remember the caps but I think they are Russian PIO)

The Reverb is last (The board is layed out for ease of use rather than in series) but in certain applications I do actually prefer delay last. I use a stupid amount of reverb (like a certain member who will remain Snaredrum) so the reverb tends to wash out the repeats of the delay. If I want pristine repeats and reverb I can reorder these effects pretty easily.

I was going to put the Flanger after delay like Adam Jones but ran out of time before my guest showed up this afternoon. . .Snare, have you tried this out yet?

Forum member Marshall and Moonshine was in port today so I had him over to the house for a quick visit. He played this rig and also the SG for close to an hour before I had to take him back to his ship. It was really cool to meet another fellow forumite!

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
dude, i totally haven't. i should really do that. although for the life of me i can't work out how to make space...

Batman

Reaction score
I'm going to run both the Flanger and Mobius after delay tomorrow and see how it sounds.

Batman

Reaction score
Tweaker and the Double Rock?!?!?

(sounds like a song)

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Tweaker and the Double Rock?!?!?

(sounds like a song)
it really does, doesn't it?

and yeah. went plain metal casing, gold marshall style knobs, and a clear and purple led.

will that look ugly as hell? i have no idea :D

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i figured Mascis uses marshalls a lot and he loves the colour purple so yay.

now... the wait begins! :D

Batman

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fBd32vg3As]Tweeter and the Monkey Man - Headstones (Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i swear, i've listened to nothing but Dinosaur Jr in the past week. all i can hear is noise, it's beautiful