Pedal Acquisition Syndrome PAS group

dickjonesify

Reaction score
So true @gibsonguitar1988 ! The good ol’ days hahaha. This thread was a hoppin’ for a while.

I still pop by MLP occasionally to check the Luthier’s Corner and I’ll get notified when someone actually comments on this thread haha.

Last edited:

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
For posterity:
thumbnail-31.jpeg

thumbnail-32.jpeg

These new acquisitions are actually a fully functioning tube amp rig, and a 'Marshall' at that! The Two Notes Le Crunch preamp pedal is sold as a 'Marshall' preamp and it has amp-like controls for a great familiar feel. I have that patched into a Mooer Radar, which is a cab and power amp simulator with onboard EQ. These, along with in-ear monitors are all I need for rehearsals or gigs where we plan to go FOH.

Last edited:

Reaction score
I bought an old favorite 3 days ago that I used to own and never should have sold.
Wampler Dracarys
[IMG]

(and my crush on Emilia Clarke has nothing to do with it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
:D
)

[IMG]

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I went to place a pic of my pedal board here... but, I was told my pic was too big to upload. I can not see why, because it is a very humble board with just a few pedals. Well, sort of humble with a few, few, few-ish pedals, depending on how you count such things.

My Les Paul Classifieds