Pedal Acquisition Syndrome PAS group

Roman4405

Reaction score
Yeah, I was in GC and they had the DOD for $25, couldn’t go wrong. For what it is it’s great, but I’ll probably wind up replacing it with something at some point, I’ll give the DOD to my son.

The Charlie Brown is great, it’s an awesome low gain drive and the three band eq makes it great for a base tone when I need to run direct. Just need a new cab simulator. It sounds really good with the gain low and then with the boost of the BoR going into it.

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Have a love for some of my DOD pedals. Think about how crazy it would be if we all had boards that held all of our favorite pedals. It would be insane.

Did a gig Friday. My H9 was incredible. The new Harmadillo algo is great. Instead of using a straight verb, I used a pitch factor algo set up for a slap and a delay. It worked glorious. The gig was small so I only brought my JC amps. I was not able to run the huge wet dry wet thing. Next time, I guess (unless I am too lazy to carry my gear). Eventually I am going to get a rocknroller hand crate.

I was at GC last week and checked out a Devi FX Dark Boost. It was doing things that I have always wanted a pedal to do but it was smearing the attack. I think if I bought it and ran in parallel things would be perfect. The question is what pedal do I run it in parallel with. I am thinking a klone clone.

.... more pedals....

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I am so happy with pedal board... as soon as I wrote that sentence, I started to think about what changes, I could make... crazy

Mockbel

Reaction score
I love shopping overdrives. Just 3 weeks ago I bought the Friedman Dirty Shirley Pedal...what an awesome addition to my setup!

Here’s a video I made - I really love that thing!

It is an awesome sounding pedal !!!
I really enjoyed that demo !

I have been always an “amp drive” guy but somehow I slipped into overdrive/distortion pedals...endless world of tones and can’t get enough!!!
Now I have TS9, PlexiTone, AMT B1, and AMT R2... and holding myself from getting more drive pedals !!!

dickjonesify

Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time, no talkie. I’m sub’d to this thread and get notified like... twice a year when someone comments :rofl:

I’d comment more but I went Kemper almost 2 years ago and it killed my PAS. I feel so ashamed.

Here’s my boring “board” pic...
1575485785032.jpeg

Mockbel

Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time, no talkie. I’m sub’d to this thread and get notified like... twice a year when someone comments :rofl:

I’d comment more but I went Kemper almost 2 years ago and it killed my PAS. I feel so ashamed.

View attachment 424567
I think it is just a matter of time before all of us take this turn.. till this moment comes, i enjoy feeding my PAS :)

Roman4405

Reaction score

View attachment 424567
I started playing at a new Church and they run Kempers. It’s awesome, I love playing through that thing. I set it up as a Deluxe Reverb, plug my pedalboard into it and it’s pretty damn close to the tone I get at home. One day I need to get some alone time with it and mess around with the settings some.