Pedal Acquisition Syndrome PAS group

Roman4405

Reaction score
If you're interested in a new Fuzz I've got a Civil War muff that BuGG built me. It's awesome but I'm gonna have him build me something special I can have him put that circuit in there. It sounds just as good as my wren & cuff box of war did. Let me know.

efstop

Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I gotta stop asking you guys for advice on anything GAS related :fingersx: Or, I need to stay away from Long & McQuade. On the other hand, I like to see what's in the used bin, and I got two more weird Mooer pedals. While I was there, I recalled someone mentioning to me that I needed a fuzz, so I figured what the hell, and bought a shiny, new one. Coulda had the original, but I went with the smaller version.

WhiteEpiLP

Reaction score
If you're interested in a new Fuzz I've got a Civil War muff that BuGG built me. It's awesome but I'm gonna have him build me something special I can have him put that circuit in there. It sounds just as good as my wren & cuff box of war did. Let me know.
I will keep that in mind, ive wanted a bugg pedal for a while. But i also want to try the Muffuletta.

kboman

Reaction score
Mid 1990s to early 2000s Robert Fripp has lots of Harmonizer too.

Looking forward to your review, P!

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
Cool. I thought you were saying it was done with a harmonizer pedal.

Yeah, misunderstanding. I call "harmonising" the end result. In a band with 2 guitarists, they most often do it the old-fashioned way: each one plays his part (Def Leppard, Maiden, Judas Priest, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Thin Lizzy etc.). Brian May most probably did in in the studio only, by overdubbing his own guitar takes at different intervals.George Lynch also comes to mind, sporadically.

I certainly need a "magic pedal" to do this for me. Why not...?

Since we are still disgussing this, here is another prime example of another iconic guitar-duo, again in the intro of the song (listen to the 0:38 mark):