Pedal Acquisition Syndrome PAS group

gbroadhurst

Reaction score
BK Butler Tube Driver Rack mount :D

Even comes with a spawn of snaredrum knob (2nd from the right) :thumb:

JohanHaellgren

Reaction score
Just sold my Tonebender, it was a lot of fun while it lasted! This means that I (almost) certainly can invest in a Delay sooner or later, I just have a hard time finding one that I really PAS over...

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So... Anyone want my Marvel Drive? It used to be Brocko's but I wiped the mess off.

Brocko

Reaction score
I might be interested in buying it back actually. No other reason other than I am a massive prat.

switchback

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone know where I can get a Lovepedal Echophonic Jr from? Come on guys you didn't sign up in this thread if you didn't have connections, now point me in the right direction.

Hi, my name is Quinn and I am a pedal addict......... I have PAS ....Please help me .....please ! P.S. this is not a joke, I really do have PAS....... I NEED to find one :)

Don't try and talk me off the ledge, you'll only get hurt..........

switchback

Reaction score
I have narrowed down my search for the highly saturated smooth(ish) thick position on my pedal board. (Right now, I have my Catalinbread SCOD in the spot). I am thinking either a VFE Fiery Red Horse or a Basic Audio Spooky Tooth. I can find a used VFE pretty easy and with patience I should be able to buy one at a good price. However the Basic Audio seems to have a little more coolness (tones that are not as typical as the VFE). Any experiences or thoughts by you all, is always welcome by me.

Along the way I learned that the Rat is really a type of a fuzz pedal (square wave clipping). Makes sense to me, because I love the sound I get from my fuzzes when I hit them with a lower guitar volume output and thus they are cleaner sounding. I always dial the rat to have pretty low gain.
Speaking of Rats have you seen the Fat Rat? Sweeeet version of the Rat, check em on sweetwater, pretty nice !!

2009LPGT

Reaction score
I just got the word, my new Sheptones are shipping! Finally, selling my last ones was a very BAD idea!!

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
And to link both discussions together, I can attest that Sheptones & a Rat play, very, very nicely together... :naughty:

kboman

Reaction score
Guys, any help on the Lovepedal Echophonic jr. ? :dunno: :Ohno:
Sorry, nope. Had a quick look around at the usual suspects it I can't find anyone who actually carries them in the US. Thomann still have an ok selection but no Echophonic.

Latest Threads