Pedal Acquisition Syndrome PAS group

kboman

Reaction score
snaredrum on our left, IamGerald on our right! Cracking stuff.

JohanHaellgren

Reaction score
Ohmy, the Beano Boost thru a AC30 sounded absolutely fantastic at todays practice.. Really cut thru and i still maintained my Texas sound, groovin on la grange :D

kboman

Reaction score
Anyone want a rare fuzz pedal? EQD Sound Shank, second run, #110/200. Mint condition of course, box with all the papers including signed certificate etc. $150.

Roman4405

Reaction score
No sure, it sounds good but is just missing something. Really, I should be happy with it but you know, that's how **** is.

Quill

Reaction score
Oh! Ok! Ok ok! Yes!

Count to 5 shipped today! Yes! Yes it did!

. . . Do we have a "what's in the mail" thread going in here, or is my dangerous lurking on TGP starting to confuse me?

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
Soooo...not totally satisfied with the SYOD 1.
The SYOD3, that I tried as part of the last Bearfoor Tourbox, was one of the most complete, amazing sounding, shapeable, instantly gratifying OD pedals I had ever the pleasure to mess with. It was total tonal bliss on the very first chord, especially with the Tele. If it wasn't for the money, I would own one.

Perhaps "upgrade' to the SYOD3?

switchback

Reaction score
The SYOD3, that I tried as part of the last Bearfoor Tourbox, was one of the most complete, amazing sounding, shapeable, instantly gratifying OD pedals I had ever the pleasure to mess with. It was total tonal bliss on the very first chord, especially with the Tele. If it wasn't for the money, I would own one.

Perhaps "upgrade' to the SYOD3?
So when did a lack of money ever stop an addict :naughty: Nice to see you Hector :wave:

switchback

Reaction score
Ok so I just purchased a Mooer Spark delay, here is hoping :fingersx: This is my first time with a Mooer. I ditched the Mesa flux five, I purchased an Orange micro dark amp instead. Can't wait to give that a go...... I will post some thoughts next week after I have twiddled and tweaked until I get that big grin we all know about :thumb:

switchback

Reaction score
Alright, so I paired the new Mooer Spark Delay with a Carl Martin Red Repeat. Wow I wasn't expecting the result. First, let me say that the vintage button on the Mooer sucks!
It is supposed to replicate a tape warble....... NOT! Utterly useless, however when I paired the Mooer with the Carl Martin at different Delay times WAAA LAA instant tape delay! Sounds terrific, I am not sure which delay times I have going on. I dialed it in all by ear, I will try and post some sound demos for you. I believe its a keeper :thumb:

Quill

Reaction score
Oh come on - it's the sound the guy in the cape makes when he taps the top hat with a magic wand and out pops the rabbit or a pigeon or a bouquet of flowers - or in this case, a tape delay. Jeez, you guys have your created your own language in this thread - if outsider Quill has to come in and translate for you, what's it all about?

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
So when did a lack of money ever stop an addict :naughty: Nice to see you Hector :wave:

Very nice to see you back, Switch! Welcome... home! :thumb:

I am grabbing a Proco Rat 2 today, just because I found it in a local deal. Theoretically, it will be 2nd Rat variant ever, after the Jam Pedals Rattler I had owned. Let's see how these 2 compare, going just by memory on the Rattler...