Pedal Acquisition Syndrome PAS group

Nick-O

Reaction score
That was pretty thorough. Do you record all your new gear that quickly?
You could get lost with that many variations...seasick was a little out of my league, but the rest was great.

gbroadhurst

Reaction score
That was pretty thorough. Do you record all your new gear that quickly?
You could get lost with that many variations...seasick was a little out of my league, but the rest was great.
The were made while it was being built

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have an idea. I am going to sit down with my H9s and see if I can get a uni-vibe sound that I like.

I am wondering if any one knows of web sources of clean solo uni-vibe recordings. Maybe some good demos.

I did this when I stacked two flanger algorithms to get a TZF that I liked. (The TZF setting on the H9 does not have enough of that slow down and disappear filtering going on for me to like). I used both the example from the deco demonstration and foxrox. It helped more then thinking about Jimi's House Burning down. Sometimes it is hard to imagine a sound removed from the mix.

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Eventhough I am setting up some cool phase stuff with my H9s, I can not get the throb:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H8FzpVL8s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H8FzpVL8s[/ame]

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Every uni-vibe type pedal that sounds right to my ears are going for over $300.

Kalz

Reaction score
Have you look at the Fulltone Deja-Vibe? Also the voodoolab Vibe is rather good for the money

switchback

Reaction score
Hi guys, :wave:

Man it has been a loooooong time since I have been back sheeeesh!

Anyway great to see so many awesome posts, I am going to post my new pedal the Mesa Flux Five. Woooo she is a beauty, and so you don't think my absence has been because I have been cured. Which I have NOT, I have since gone through 10 other pedals I need confession BAD! Oh and a new ES 339 Pelham Blue with p-90's. :naughty:

Switch

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Have you look at the Fulltone Deja-Vibe? Also the voodoolab Vibe is rather good for the money
I owned a Deja-Vibe with the footpedal. It sounded really good compared to others. I think I bought it before there were many choices. However I never really used it because of the size. I then sold it thinking that I would be okay with just Eventide stuff.

Either I am going to spend the money or wait until some one makes a great less expensive univibe.

I am really tempted by the effectrode vibe but that thing is huge (I found a used one). I think from all I heard and read, the Roger Mayer one is the coolest but $600 for a used pedal is crazy in my mind.

JohanHaellgren

Reaction score
Have to say, the Deja Vibe sounds fantastic. I've never played a Shin-ei/real Uni-vibe but man, those "Machine Gun" sounds aint to far away!

kboman

Reaction score

Anyway great to see so many awesome posts, I am going to post my new pedal the Mesa Flux Five. Woooo she is a beauty, and so you don't think my absence has been because I have been cured. Which I have NOT, I have since gone through 10 other pedals I need confession BAD! Oh and a new ES 339 Pelham Blue with p-90's. :naughty:

Switch
Great to see you around! :thumb:

dickjonesify

Reaction score

Switch
The creator! :bowdown

I have that exact guitar. Great stuff :dude: