Pedal Acquisition Syndrome PAS group

Brocko

Reaction score
G, i think i speak for everyone here when i say i bow down at feet of your new pedalboard.

Just wondering though, when is the launch date? Have you cleared airspace with traffic control?

Also have you considered the possible ramifications of achieving warp drive i.e. attracting the potetially harmful attention of advanced alien races?

kboman

Reaction score
Remember to keep a simpler backup board. This one is bound to achieve sentience and take up other interests.

Nick-O

Reaction score
I think I understand now why you had someone else wire it up for you mate!

I keep staring at the pictures over and over....:shock:

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
On other news, I have the DOD Milkman (thanks Brocko!) & a couple of nice Couch straps in the car waiting for me to end the working day... Couch straps look really nice, btw.

kboman

Reaction score
I've got endless amounts of cable testing to do... New Rack Unit Day yesterday was marred by hideous amounts of noise so I'm working my way through the rig one component at a time to find the culprit. If I'm really lucky it will be a combination of several overlapping factors...

Batman

Reaction score
Bats! Where have you been brother? How's everything?
I've been on a bit of a forum break lately as some of the stupidity was starting to get to me. I backed away so as not to say something I'd regret. (nothing in this thread)

Everything is good at my end; I'm working too much and not playing enough guitar but that's life as an adult.

My rig has been more or less stable for awhile now; I love my clean and high gain tones but am struggling to find the right mid-gain sound to compliment the other two. BuGG has a pedal in the pipeline that should be the answer so I am waiting somewhat patiently for that to be completed.

Kalz

Reaction score
All these rack units :shock: It almost makes me want to use them, but Im too hipster for that.

Ok so must of you know my plan for my board but for those who don't;

POG2 sell/trade for a nano pog
Mobius sell and get a tremolo, bugg lofi pedal and a chorus/vibrato pedal
DD500 sell and get a Strymon Timeline
Then see if there is enough money for a programmable looper or at least a looper just for my drives
And more fuzz

:shock:

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
OMG... an Alesis midiverb, God, I feel old. I did see a used microverb the other day and thought about buying it just because my jazz guitar teacher had one. Oh, the memories of youth.

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
I am reporting that the Milkbox is probably the best of the 3 compressors I have tried so far. Ok, the best by quite a margin. Plus it's in very good shape, considering it's age and it came with free velcro at the bottom! Win all around, thanks Brocko! :thumb:

And... Couch straps: yes, do it! Extremely good quality & awesome looking! Pics will follow in the weekend. Why not?

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The MIDI in the G2 is just program changes. The Osmosis is a midi mapper/filter. Send one PC from the G2 and translate that into 6 other PC's with CC's or notes :cool:
Dig.

I have a McMillien Softstep 2. That solution does not allow for me to use a looper. I really thought about getting a programmable looper but overall the only thing that I would really want is to be able to turn on/off my comp while tuning others things on/off. Since I am wanting to use the source audio eq that took that issues out of the on/off problem.

This is what I foresee as my steps to pedal board completion: source audio eq, earthquaker terminal fuzz, and another H9. (I am not 100% sure I need another H9).

So right now my pedal board includes a comp (SP) , thin-ish bighting od (alpha dog), fat creamy dist (SCOD), feedbacking strange fuzz (supersonic ray gun), octave pedal (UFO), delay (Timefactor), H9 covering all the other bases.