Peacemaker

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't remember who here told me to check this show out but thank you. I just re-watched The Boys season 1 and 2 and the latest season 3 episodes, and was itching for more crazy superhero stuff that's outside the norm, when I remembered someone posting about this show.

I'm only up to episode 3 but it's fantastic. The writing and dialogue are top notch. The fast back and forth in multiple conversations is so bizarre and funny it's really great.

You know within the first 5-10 minute it's going to be a funny show when this scene happens...

Language NSFW

Really funny so far. If anyone has HBOmax you should check it out. Or if there's interest I could probably put it in our MLP Folder.

Last edited:

rxbandit

Reaction score
It's so good, the intro for every episode is also amazing! I never skip it :laugh2:

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
I don't remember who here told me to check this show out but thank you. I just re-watched The Boys season 1 and 2 and the latest season 3 episodes, and was itching for more crazy superhero stuff that's outside the norm, when I remembered someone posting about this show.

I'm only up to episode 3 but it's fantastic. The writing and dialogue are top notch. The fast back and forth in multiple conversations is so bizarre and funny it's really great.

You know within the first 5-10 minute it's going to be a funny show when this scene happens...

Language NSFW

Really funny so far. If anyone has HBOmax you should check it out. Or if there's interest I could probably put it in our MLP Folder.

DC just does series TV better, especially if it’s weird. Check out Doom Patrol.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

I lol'd at the Cinderella love in Peacemaker because I do actually own the album he stole from the butterfly :laugh2:

rogue3

Reaction score
the old Looney Tunes are the only ones worth watching, they're brilliant.
They worked on many levels, big fan as a kid. The subtle fun they poked @ adult things was intelligent...and most excellent. A kids perspective in those funnies.It's also cool the way Newtonian laws of motion were suspended, for that slap-stick funny...hi-larious!

Latest Threads