PCR Test... Very annoying experience

Mockbel

Reaction score
Hello

I was very sick during the past couple of weeks.. typical flu symptoms rather than COVID-19 but I was worried to some extent because this time I was feeling so fatigue and it stayed for 3 weeks.. so I had blood test and went for chest CT and PCR Test..
That was really annoying... that thing deep into my nose was one of most annoying experiences I have been through (medically)

The good part is that test result was “Negative ” :)

Last edited:

Sharky

Reaction score
that test result was “-ve”

what does the ve stand for? If it means no virus found, that's more or less clear as your symptoms started weeks ago. Doesn't mean you didn't have it. To make sure an antibody test is needed

Mockbel

Reaction score
what does the ve stand for? If it means no virus found, that's more or less clear as your symptoms started weeks ago. Doesn't mean you didn't have it. To make sure an antibody test is needed
-ve = Negative

I didn’t make the test after recovery or symptoms disappear... I am still sick till the moment but feels much better as I started antibiotics a couple of days ago.. I had PCR Test on Tuesday when case was much worse..

It is diagnosed as bacterial infection

I Break Things

Reaction score
I've been tested 3 times in the last 2 months because I keep getting sinus infections from my allergies. I don't mind the test. It's over with quickly. I do mind having to quarantine until I get the results back.

Get well soon, mate!

Mockbel

Reaction score
I've been tested 3 times in the last 2 months because I keep getting sinus infections from my allergies. I don't mind the test. It's over with quickly. I do mind having to quarantine until I get the results back.

Get well soon, mate!
Yeah I suffer from sinus allergies as well and that’s why flu symptoms were severe and stayed long

Uncle Vinnie

Amity, as you know, means friendship
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard the military uses a form of that test as an enhanced interrogation technique at GITMO to extract information.

Hope you're on the mend, and glad you don't have Rona.

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Up the nose?
I think I've been tested by the wrong doctor.
A3dRyU2CQAAUPqt.jpg:large

Latest Threads