Pay It Forward Again

jstarr823

Starr Guitar Works
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been sorting through some parts and found a set of Gibson Deluxe 3 on a side tuners that are floating around. I don't recall where I got these, but they are in good condition.

Free to anyone in the lower 48 states, just pay shipping. PM me if you are interested. :)

I’ll take those if they’re still available. Want to swap out some grovers. PM’d.

andy007

Reaction score
This really isn't a guitar part but if you build guitars and have a 14" CM band saw and want some better guides . . .

I have a set of Carter ball bearing guides for a Central Machinery (Harbor Freight) 14" band saw. (brand new never used) I've had the box in my garage for years but I got a better band saw that has good guides on it. I have no use for these now. I never liked the design of the Carter guides anyway. They were not cheap but I'd let them go to an MLP member for free.

No shipping outside the USA. I've already been smashed by the customs sledge hammer and it hurt. Never again.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Great to see some stuff moving again! Keep the goodies coming! I still have a long-life Soviet EL84 tube.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Hey folks! Bump! And OP has been updated to reflect the nature of the thread. If you bother to read it, lemme know if you think I should add anything.

Cheers to you good people.

Last edited:

Tangerine

Guitaraholic
Reaction score
Last edited:

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Hey MLP, glad to see there is another pay if forward thread!

I have six Hosa 6" patch cables(both sides angled) to offer, a Planet Waves Joe Satriani locking strap, a few new Dunlop Ultex sharp .90 picks and a two noiseless trem springs if anyone needs them.

Link to what the strap looks like.
Hello, good sir! Are the Hosa cables still available please? I’m building a jam board...

Tangerine

Guitaraholic
Reaction score

I have six Hosa 6" patch cables(both sides angled) to offer, a Planet Waves Joe Satriani locking strap, a few new Dunlop Ultex sharp .90 picks and a two noiseless trem springs if anyone needs them.

All will be shipped free to the Con. US.
All cables claimed, the rest still available.

Tangerine

Guitaraholic
Reaction score

All will be shipped free to the Con. US.
Cables and springs claimed. Strap and Ultex picks still available.