Pay It Forward Again

Roxy13

Reaction score
Well, due to the kindness of people here I got a guitar body and a set of pickups to help someone get started playing. I sure don't want to see this go.

At the moment I still have 2 Gibson SG PCB harnesses for the cost of shipping if anyone wants them.

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
By force of habit, I skip right over the stickies and go straight to the classifieds. I can see how others might do it as well.
I don't even hit the individual forums unless I'm looking for something specific.
I check my subscriptions/watched, then hit "new posts"
Stickies have no power over me :headbanger:

SlingBlader

Reaction score
A fresh bump for some free parts. Fresh off a US Strat.

Black pickguard, knobs, pickup covers, and switch tip from brand new Fender American Stratocaster. Protective plastic still intact. Pay shipping.

image upload
I could certainly use these as I have a couple of Strats in the build process right now. I'll be happy to take them off your hands if still available. :)

I have one or two items that I'll be posting here as well shortly.

SlingBlader

Reaction score
I've been sorting through some parts and found a set of Gibson Deluxe 3 on a side tuners that are floating around. I don't recall where I got these, but they are in good condition.

Free to anyone in the lower 48 states, just pay shipping. PM me if you are interested. :)

Plain tops need love too

1583450004262.jpeg

2015 R8 TH in all her glory

Gibson's First Authorized Boutique Builder

These are the first '58-spec models from the very first run by Gibson's first authorized boutique builder.

Latest Threads