Pay It Forward Again

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's been fun to give this stuff away! Mostly, it's been things that I can't seem to sell, but still have value in them. The interface that Darrell claimed is perfect for simple needs, but I suspect it's considered 'obsolete' due to it using a firewire connection. How many computers still have that? I had it up for sale for half a year for $20 and only got one response from someone thinking it could act as a loadbox. So, I'm quite happy to spread some joy, especially to a dude who has given me great technical advice over the years. Seriously, it's the least I could do.
I must be obsolete too then, because I actually LIKE the firewire interface..

My systems all have them still..

I found a power supply for that thing .... 16 volts AC...!

It's weird but I'll get it ordered soon from Amazon.

I have a Presonus account from my previous equipment days and they had a Win 7 version I was able to download for it, so it should work when I get to it!

Thanks again NGG!!

jmiller475

Reaction score
A friend of mine just had a house fire and lost all his music equipment and didnt have any insurance to cover his loss. So I wanted try to put as cheap guitar together for him till he can get something better. I was wondering if anybody had anything laying around that they didnt need. Thanks and much appreciated

Achysklic

Reaction score
A friend of mine just had a house fire and lost all his music equipment and didnt have any insurance to cover his loss. So I wanted try to put as cheap guitar together for him till he can get something better. I was wondering if anybody had anything laying around that they didnt need. Thanks and much appreciated
Does he like teles?

jmiller475

Reaction score
Ok if I can get shipping covered, I’ll give him a a 2018 Squier tele. I took the decal off and tinted the neck and repainted it in a nice nitro finish. It’s surf green with Paou fretboard.
Seriously?? I appreciate it and he will too. I guess all of his stuff is definitely a loss. He had a vintage Martin that he lost. I will PM you. Thank you so much!!!

TightWound

Reaction score
@jmiller475 I have a Behringer TU300 pedal tuner. Brand new, never even put a battery in it. Bought it from American Musical Supply this past August. I thought I would need it when I bought my gear, but my amp has a built in tuner. This is the pic from American Musical website. Was going to snap a pic with my cellphone but left it in car from yesterday, battery dead, so charging it now. Will snap a photo when it gets charged.

Here's couple of pics of the tuner. If you're friend can use it, it's his. Need to know where..

Attachments

Last edited:

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I still have a Soviet EL84 tube with lotsa life on it. Who needs one for a small amp? I know the Epi Jr. amps used one of these.

jmiller475

Reaction score
@jmiller475 I have a Behringer TU300 pedal tuner. Brand new, never even put a battery in it. Bought it from American Musical Supply this past August. I thought I would need it when I bought my gear, but my amp has a built in tuner. This is the pic from American Musical website. Was going to snap a pic with my cellphone but left it in car from yesterday, battery dead, so charging it now. Will snap a photo when it gets charged.

Here's couple of pics of the tuner. If you're friend can use it, it's his. Need to know where..
Got the Tuner today. I thank you and so does my friend.