Pay It Forward Again

LocoTex

Reaction score
Hey MLP brothers, I have a Telecaster ashtray bridge cover that I will send to a member in need for the cost of shipping via USPS. No longer have a Tele, never really used it. It's in like new condition. Hit me up!

Claimed!

Last edited:

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Hey MLP brothers, I have a Telecaster ashtray bridge cover that I will send to a member in need for the cost of shipping via USPS. No longer have a Tele, never really used it. It's in like new condition. Hit me up!
Right on, Loco!

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think making it a sticky kind of hurt it’s visibility. I typically skip over the top of the page.
I just check my subscriptions and "new posts"
I only venture into specific forums if I'm looking for something specific, so I normally don't see stickies unless they contain new posts.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
@northernguitarguy Hey man, great thread! Happy to see people sending FOC things out. I would love to contribute but the shipping from this island is just horrendously expensive! Keep up the good work guys!
It's been fun to give this stuff away! Mostly, it's been things that I can't seem to sell, but still have value in them. The interface that Darrell claimed is perfect for simple needs, but I suspect it's considered 'obsolete' due to it using a firewire connection. How many computers still have that? I had it up for sale for half a year for $20 and only got one response from someone thinking it could act as a loadbox. So, I'm quite happy to spread some joy, especially to a dude who has given me great technical advice over the years. Seriously, it's the least I could do.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I have a single used 6P14P-EV EL84 equivalent tube up for grabs. Tests at a '9' (near new) on an Orange Tube Tester. Could be perfect for a single EL84 amp like a Mooer Little Monster AC.

Latest Threads