Pay It Forward Again

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
BOTH ITEMS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED VIA PM. I am glad they are going to be put to good use.
Thanks for the pups, Cal! They’re gonna sound killer in my new Yammy. I promise that if they aren’t right, I will be forwarding them to another lucky soul.

Coming soon: covered pair of Yamaha humbuckers!

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Thanks again to @caltx01 ! Gibson set arrived yesterday. I have a new plan for them. Another MLP member has generously offered a LP copy to my school Rock program. These pups will go into that guitar so we have another axe for the program. Hopefully, that might get another kid to get hooked on the axe!

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Alrighty....up for grabs is a PreSonus Inspire 1394 audio interface. Has no power adaptor, but doesn't need one when connected to a laptop/desktop. Comes with 400 firewire cable and a 400-800 cable for macbooks. Two XLR/1/4" and one stereo input. Works well with Garageband. Please email and we'll discuss shipping.

thumbnail-27.jpeg

thumbnail-28.jpeg

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Alrighty....up for grabs is a PreSonus Inspire 1394 audio interface. Has no power adaptor, but doesn't need one when connected to a laptop/desktop. Comes with 400 firewire cable and a 400-800 cable for macbooks. Two XLR/1/4" and one stereo input. Works well with Garageband. Please email and we'll discuss shipping.

View attachment 413288
View attachment 413289
This interface is still available to a good home.

Also, I have a pair of humbuckers from a Yamaha Revstar 420. These are Alnico V pups, with bridge dcr at 9.4 ohms and the neck 8.5. These were just a little too polite for my tastes. They remind me of Seymour Duncan 59’s. Also free to a good home.
97B9697E-0965-4958-B5EF-758803A426A9.jpeg

Caretaker

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I have a set of Tonerider Rebel 90 pickups I bought on here but then came into a set of Phat Cats I chose to use instead.
I am pulling the sale ad and posting them here for any member to use in a project, upgrade someone`s guitar or whatever.
As long as they are USED and not offered for sale.
PM me to claim and get paypal info for shipping($7.00 USPS Priority).
CONUS ONLY(sorry).

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Thanks again to @caltx01 ! Gibson set arrived yesterday. I have a new plan for them. Another MLP member has generously offered a LP copy to my school Rock program. These pups will go into that guitar so we have another axe for the program. Hopefully, that might get another kid to get hooked on the axe!
Just to be straight, I ended up claiming these for myself, and the great Freddy G installed and balanced them for me. Thanks again to @caltx01 , this guitar is now dynamite!!

Roxy13

Reaction score
I have a Gibson PCB board for an SG. I might have two, I'll check, but I may have given one away (I"m forgetful now about what all is in the parts drawer). $7 shipped.

It was in good working order when I removed it from my guitar so I expect it still is. It was only in there about 2 weeks.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Claimed
That didn`t take long.
To the claiment, please look around and see if you can post something here. Maybe whatever you are replacing if that is the case?

Let`s keep this going people!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome stuff, @Caretaker !

Indeed, let's keep it going, this thread has brought me a lot of joy!

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Bumping an awesome thread. Check it out, up for grabs are:

-audio interface!
-humbuckers!
-gold 3x3 tuners!

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bumping an awesome thread. Check it out, up for grabs are:

-audio interface!
-humbuckers!
-gold 3x3 tuners!
How much for your presonus?

I've been needing something small for some home made demos for the Heresy thread... I prefer the firewire setup myself....