Pauls to the walls! Show off ALL of your Lesters!

Brian Krashpad

Reaction score
Zombie thread revived! It appears that I somehow missed its first iteration.

Here are the ones that I consider Lesters. All but one do have his name on the headstock.

26212010768_7d157699a2_b.jpg

I don't have an actual photo of the entire batch all physically together in a single group, unless you want to pick them out of this rather ridiculous mélange taken in Spring of 2020 when I had more time on my hands.

49713309211_a99e35b79a_b.jpg

And since this thread is posted in the Gibson Les Pauls forum (subforum?), here are a couple photos of just the Gibsons.

First the Specials:

full

Y Las Guitarras Humbuckeras:

full

Finally, all the Gibby LPs in one rack, albeit with their sister (SGJ):

full

Last edited:

the_lawyer

Reaction score
That’s a heck of a one to own. If you’re going to have one, it might as well be that beautiful!
Thanks pal! This is quite an odd one....2001 Custom Shop Class5 in tangerine burst. Clearly an attempt to catch up with artist grade tops from PRS. The class5 was also available in strange colours....

DaveSG

Reaction score

Wow, you've got some amazing looking guitars, and some great photo skills. Can we see more pics of that top left one? The grain is absolutely insane on that one!!!

KillingTone

Reaction score
I love the ‘71 and that you have a long history with it. The ‘17 has a really great top. You are approaching the Joe Satriani level of chrome!
Yep, long history. I’m the second owner but I bought it in’75 so 47 years in my hands! I know all that chrome on the HP is not everyone’s cup o’ tea but I wanted a really modern LP to compliment my ‘71. Plus it’s just an amazing player, wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Latest Threads