Pauls to the walls! Show off ALL of your Lesters!

David Garner

Reaction score
Here -- with a little camera trickery and arranging, I managed to get all of them in one shot.

I suppose I should update -- I have 2 now! Took the covers off the 93 Standard in the photo above (and added Faber hardware and tophats). Installed Custom Shop Pearlies with the covers off into the 16 Trad (and added Faber hardware and tophats).

EasyAce

Reaction score
I got pinged to this old thread and realised that, yes, I'd acquired a fourth Les Paul since I posted my original three back when but hadn't shown it here.

So . . . Lou Pallo signature model, number 31 in the limited run, which I landed in 2016 as new old stock (the seller put it up on Reverb and told me privately that nobody had even touched the guitar since it arrived in his store in the year it was made, 2010) . . .

1580835241590.png

(The Pallo originally came with black trim and black reflector knobs; I'd read where Lou Pallo himself might have preferred what you see here, so I went to one of those websites where you could design your own and did a Les Paul design like what you see here. I liked it so much that I up and did it to my own Pallo! But forget the cosmetic change, this guitar is a beautiful player.)

Latest Threads