Pauls to the walls! Show off ALL of your Lesters!

mudface

Boo Bee
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to post your current address along with pics of all your guitars :)
You know ,... I recently had a family member who knows nothing about guitars visit for the first time,..... looked over the 20 plus Gibson and Fender collection I have in my music room and said .... “ you must have at least a thousand dollars in guitars “ and I replied “ yeah at least “.............

PierM

Reaction score
You know ,... I recently had a family member who knows nothing about guitars visit for the first time,..... looked over the 20 plus Gibson and Fender collection I have in my music room and said .... “ you must have at least a thousand dollars in guitars “ and I replied “ yeah at least “.............
I dont know why, but there is something that drives people crazy when they see multiple guitars in a personal collection. All good if you have dozens of shoes, or cars, bikes,,,,or guns...but when it comes to guitars, their brains freeze up like if I were a serial killer... :laugh2: :laugh2:

sparky2

Reaction score
I must confess that after playing and gigging for nearly a lifetime, and owning a number of Gibson Les Pauls over the years, I am down to just one Les Paul at this moment in time.

The 2018 Les Paul BFG P90.
I do dearly love it.

And she is happy at home on the Gibson wall in my music room, next to the 2016 SG Naked and the 2016 Firebird Zero.

All the other guitars hang out on the other walls.
:)

The Gibson Corner.jpg

Last edited:

NotScott

Reaction score
R4 Jeff Beck. It has a MojoAxe compensated tailpiece, a Duncan Custom in the bridge and the stock BB2 in the neck:

This is a Gibson CS Standard from 1999. It was refinished by Historic Makeovers and uses Faber hardware and Throbak PG-102 LTD MXV pups

R5 with complete Historic Makeover, Faber hardware and 1952 P90s:

CC4 with complete Historic Makeover, Faber hardware and Duncan Skinnerburst pups:

It took a long time to settle on these. I love and gig them all. Wouldn't dream of parting with any of them for anything else.

musicmaniac

Reaction score
Nothing to add except ever since this got resurrected, every time I see it I start singing Balls To The Wall Man and can't get it out of my head! :dude: :laugh2: :dude:

Guitpicky

Reaction score
I dont know why, but there is something that drives people crazy when they see multiple guitars in a personal collection. All good if you have dozens of shoes, or cars, bikes,,,,or guns...but when it comes to guitars, their brains freeze up like if I were a serial killer... :laugh2: :laugh2:
No, it's just as stupid with shoes or anything else when it gets to be obsessive. People get a "fix" every time they get just one more of whatever they're obsessed with. Whether it becomes a collection or not depends on taste. Just having a bunch of something doesn't qualify as a collection, it has to be "collectible" :)

PierM

Reaction score
No, it's just as stupid with shoes or anything else when it gets to be obsessive. People get a "fix" every time they get just one more of whatever they're obsessed with. Whether it becomes a collection or not depends on taste. Just having a bunch of something doesn't qualify as a collection, it has to be "collectible" :)
Jealous? :laugh2:

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
I find your lack of p90s disturbing.

This is the best GIF ever.
Psst... Did you know you can find pictures of boobies on the internet?

Posted these before, but in a different thread.

L to r

2004 standard
2015 custom
2002 custom
2019 '55 ri custom
2018 classic

The customs get 99% of the playtime. I like the other two, but I prefer a fatter neck, and the standard and classic are lacking in that department.

Latest Threads