Parsons sreet (hot) by stew mac

lessdrop

Reaction score
Anyone tried the new "hot" variety pu's of.stewart-macdoald pardons st. Humbuckers? The price.is.tempting at 50 bucks or so. Please describe and thanks in advance!

LtKojak

Reaction score
The overwound series of Golden Age p'ups are *not* the "Parsons Street" series.

HTH,

lessdrop

Reaction score
I beg to differ, if you check the Webb site, you will see that these are new parsons st hot, not golden age. I kinda knew 'cause I picked up a set when they were on sale, just haven't tried em yet.:eek:

lessdrop

Reaction score
As you look at the page full of pu's, the parsons st are just across from ga, but if you continue to the bottom of the page, you will see parsons st hot. It even has a "new" banner at the top of the pa hot pu. Not ga overwound.
I rest my case! I would not **** you, sir, not my style. I'll bet my '59 on it! (Born the same year as me. ;-)

LtKojak

Reaction score
As you look at the page full of pu's, the parsons st are just across from ga, but if you continue to the bottom of the page, you will see parsons st hot. It even has a "new" banner at the top of the pa hot pu. Not ga overwound.
I rest my case! I would not **** you, sir, not my style. I'll bet my '59 on it! (Born the same year as me. ;-)
I graciously stand corrected.

Looks like I'm simply not used to look at the new Stew Mac site and using a tablet instead of my computer didn't help either! :(

My apologies for the inconvenient.

Yours very truly, :wave:

lessdrop

Reaction score
No worries friend! Guess I'll just have to try 'em out myself. Adventures in tinkering are some.of the best part of being a tone seeker for me.

Latest Threads