Paris terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neofelis Nebulosa

Reaction score
What I said was that I don't think anything should automatically be off the table, depending on what is the best weapon or tactic to use at the time.

And this has been our pattern since way back when we lined up in a broad line and fought as gentlemen in the civil war.

We sorta want to win a war nowadays, but we don't want any of the combatants to die a horrible death.

Gimme a fvcking break.

These modern enemies have no qualms about how we should die.

KILL THEM, IT'S WAR!

They're having more babies than we are as well. That's why they will win. There's gonna be more of them, that's all there is to it. I hope I'm wrong....someone tell me I'm wrong. This isn't going to stop ever. Aren't you surprised this hasn't happened here already? It's just a matter of time b4 the suicide bombers are as common here as in Israel. How is it going to be stopped? You can't stop an idea! Al queda didn't hate us because of our freedom, or girls in bikinis....it was our foreign policy. These cats today tho? New ballgame.

Please, help me....tell me I'm wrong. I want to be wrong.

Huddle your women and children behind be
I shall shield them
If some of you are unable or unwilling to wreak destruction, I will not judge you, though I will encourage you to join the fight

For I am the Champion of the Underdog
I am the Protector of the Innocent

I am The Úlfhéðnar
Spears will not pierce my mettle
My fortitude has no bounds
I shall rain annihilation upon the enemy
Their evil will eradicated from our shores

I am Ammit
The Eater of Souls

The terrorists are not honorable
They are committing acts of abomination
I will devour them and their unworthy hearts will be cast into a fiery lake to be destroyed
Their souls will not rest in peace

For I am The Berserker

f1dc4b6a-6190-4007-b6fc-416cb2875103_zpskfnlechh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

homenote

ROCKSTAR INC (T.M)
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They're having more babies than we are as well. That's why they will win. There's gonna be more of them, that's all there is to it. I hope I'm wrong....someone tell me I'm wrong. This isn't goingbto stop ever. Aren't you surprised this hasn't happened here already? It's just a matter of time b4 the suicide bombers are as common here as in Israel. How is it going to be stopped? You can't stop an idea! Al queda didn't hate us because of our freedom, or girls in bikinis....it was our foreign policy. These cats today tho? New ballgame.

Please, help me....tell me I'm wrong. I want to be wrong.

The radical terrorist groups (a population of tens of thousands) are "having more babies than us" ( a populous of 1/2 trillion or so)? OK 'your wrong' there I said it. :thumb: "“Only Thing We Have to Fear, Is Fear Itself”-- FDR These words have never been more true.

"Go shopping" and "My fellow Americans .. . 'Lets Roll'! --GWB

"We shall never surrender" -- WC

'We Will Never Forget"! America/NYC

WholeLottaIzzy

Reaction score
What it needs is education. The kids need to know this isn't the way to live. Blowing yourself up in the name of religion is not the way. If a strong education system was put into place, it'd still take years for the current generation to die off. I genuinely believe that's the only way this can be solved. However, that is quite a difficult task.

ISIS will be defeated. No doubt about that. They are a (relatively) small organisation. The Western world has much better training, weapons, finances, numbers and causes. ISIS have passion and belief. That's what is making them dangerous. They believe in their cause literally more than they want to breathe. It's just a matter of time.

Zentar

Reaction score
This is so sad for all involved, and also sad for the 99% of Muslims who are peaceful and detest terrorism but who will no doubt be further painted with the broad brush. Humans, man. If you took away all the guns and bombs, we'd be hitting each other with sticks. As unlikely and infantile as it may be to say, I just hope one day we can all just get along and have a good time on this space rock.

Ten minutes before the attacks the terrorists were moderate, peaceful Muslims complaining about Islamophobia. You've been fooled. Please don't defend them.

WholeLottaIzzy

Reaction score
Ten minutes before the attacks the terrorists were moderate, peaceful Muslims complaining about Islamophobia. You've been fooled. Please don't defend them.

That's completely out of line and borderline racist. People like you are part of this problem.

homenote

ROCKSTAR INC (T.M)
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

This, actually plays right into there 'pie holed' script. (How to recruit a terrorist 101, talking points) We are not that stupid, sir!

Also, it gives them WAY to much credit or power to think like this. They only WISH it was a 'war on Islam'. It is not! This is a very old war tactic though (fudging the numbers or creating the illusion of a bigger army/more weapons) originally created by western generals, no doubt.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Nothing should be off the table -- if is is properly designed to actually work. Somebody posted a picture of a B 52 bomber and suggested that we use that. Problem is, where do we drop the bombs and not kill more innocent people than guilty ones? This is not like fighting an actual country with a capitol, military installations, power plants, and other military targets. At this time, not all reports agree that is definite that ISIS (the real one in the middle east) is really responsible. It might be ISIS "wannabes" like the Boston Marathon bombers. Or it might be a group we've never heard of. Don't get me wrong, if investigations show that is is ISIS, then a coalition of countries need to go get them. But, Henry is correct in that the US hasn't had much luck fighting non-conventional wars with conventional weapons and tactics.

So the first thing would seem to be solidly identifying who is responsible. (Not saying that it isn't ISIS. Just saying that the proof that it was is a little less than complete and clear.) Then the second thing is to find them -- and that won't be easy.

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
At the risk of beng overly simplistic, perhaps this thread needs a station break..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSOaLugmdSY[/ame]

TheX

Better a boomer than a Karen.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wow, just wow.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
a good demonstration of Islamophobia though. So that's kinda funny.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
If it's in fact the case that this attack was not ISIS, that their claim of responsibility is just opportunistic propaganda, then that further weakens the argument of some, like Izzy: if not ISIS, then this masscre was entirely the work of those Muslims already living in the West in their hundreds of thousands. Not exactly reassuring.

However, as with 9/11, retroactive review of intelligence puzzle pieces that weren't put together beforehand point clearly to an operation in France being discussed by senior ISIS figures in Raqqa over the last few months.

--------------------------

The fact is, ISIS IS a country, with territory and government buildings and military bases. This isn't al-Qaeda. The question is, what do we do about it? Most of the population of that "country" are terrorized innocents enslaved by bloodthirsty psychopaths, so carpet-bombing isn't an option. In fact, bombing of any sort isn't the answer: air power by itself has never and can not win a war. The only way to suppress these beasts is with boots on the ground, just like it was in 2007-08, the last time we crushed them. Now, if we play our cards cleverly those boots might be Kurdish and Iraqi and Syrian, but boots there must be.

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
I wish when people used the labels "Muslim" and "Islam" they finished by adding "Extremists."

The violence is being done by Extremists, Fundamentalist Zealots.

Failing to realize and articulate that places those using it perilously close in ideology with the extremist zealots who are committing these atrocities.

Edited to add: Falling short of this distinction is ideological carpet bombing.

twst1up

Reaction score
The radical terrorist groups (a population of tens of thousands) are "having more babies than us" ( a populous of 1/2 trillion or so)? OK 'your wrong' there I said it. :thumb: "“Only Thing We Have to Fear, Is Fear Itself”-- FDR These words have never been more true.

"Go shopping" and "My fellow Americans .. . 'Lets Roll'! --GWB

"We shall never surrender" -- WC

'We Will Never Forget"! America/NYC

i watched a video recently of a refugee telling a german exactly this...they're having more children than the christians and its only a matter of time. i'll try and find it, i think it was on liveleak.

i swing way more to the left than the right, but i've been wondering if we really should be believing the hype. what if the hype is real? that's the scariest question here

regardless, the wests response to this, and the bigger response when it comes here are just going to convince more in that world to join the fight against us. they provoke and we keep ramping it up just like they want.

HenryHill

Reaction score
I went to Toronto on a free trip by the local radio station, about '91 or '92, and walking to breakfast, we passed a couple beat cops.

I mentioned that I thought they would be wearing guns of some type, and I got a snobbish reply about guns in America.

So my question is, are all cops in Canada unarmed? :hmm:

Is so, wow, talk about soft targets. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads