Rando375

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Non, non

3F4D9DA400000578-4416426-image-m-2_1492358295613.jpg

:iough:...disgusting

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Ive just never understood rioting. Burning and destroying cars and stores, owned by people who didn’t cause the problem just makes no sense to me.
I’d say go burn the gift building, but i bet they dont have the balls for that.
There’s actual security guards there, probably with guns, or tear gas, or baguettes, or whatever the F those guys fight with.
But even then, for someone pissed about taxes, they’re blowing through public funds like theres no tomorrow.

But it does get attention.

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ive just never understood rioting. Burning and destroying cars and stores, owned by people who didn’t cause the problem just makes no sense to me.
There’s actual security guards there, probably with guns, or tear gas, or baguettes, or whatever the F those guys fight with.
But even then, for someone pissed about taxes, they’re blowing through public funds like theres no tomorrow.

Hey now, a baguette can f you up, man.

Tone deaf

Reaction score

Can you hear me, now?

Latest Threads