Paging Fellow Historic MLP’ers on Instagram

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Reaction score
Hey fellow Historic MLP fanatics, I’ve seen some you put your IG handles in your MLP signatures, and I’ve already found some of you on there. Feel free to comment your IG handle below so I can find fellow MLP’ers on there.:cheers2:

Also, I see that the LPF has an IG account, not sure if MLP has an official page there but the mods should make one IMO:yesway:

Last edited:

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just followed you. :thumbs:

Mine is @david.beason

1all's Pub

Reaction score
@1allslespauls

Guess I should put it in my signature too. ;)

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Reaction score

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats …"Instagram" ?

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tim Plains

Reaction score
I am but just upload pictures of my Sportster, nothing guitar related.

Since we're on the topic, what is the deal with those Instagram accounts that have practically no uploads and thousands of followers? It's usually some young looking girl (often hot) with maybe two or three pictures of herself and 3,000 followers. The comments they post to their own pictures also make no sense. I asked my buddy and he said "Russian whores?" :laugh2:

I get those people/accounts following me every so often and just block them but are they legit? If they're not, what's the point? How do they benefit or make money doing it?

GuitarTalk

@GuitarTalk on Instagram
Reaction score
I am but just upload pictures of my Sportster, nothing guitar related.

Since we're on the topic, what is the deal with those Instagram accounts that have practically no uploads and thousands of followers? It's usually some young looking girl (often hot) with maybe two or three pictures of herself and 3,000 followers. The comments they post to their own pictures also make no sense. I asked my buddy and he said "Russian whores?" :laugh2:

I get those people/accounts following me every so often and just block them but are they legit? If they're not, what's the point? How do they benefit or make money doing it?
They do a mass follow of random accounts, then they unfollow them (it’s a bot). Noobs follow the bot account back and don’t unfollow it. They rack followers and then either sell the account (as it’s a blank account with a bunc of followers. Also t’s easy to change the handle / name) OR they start selling merch OR they start selling features on the page.

You will get about 10-20 of these adding you every day and then the next day they’ve unfollowe you.

Latest Threads