Out of the loop, I have no idea what TikTok is.

NRBQ

Reaction score
I may be the only person on earth that doesn't know what it is, all I know is it's mentioned in articles and peoples posts on the intranets. I know some are trying to ban it, some seem to love it, and it has something to do with the Chinese. So if you want fill me or anyone else like me in on the skinny, you can even lie if you like. Come to think of it, I'd encourage you to lie about it, that way I still won't actually know what this is. I'm a modern man, my cell phone is two cups and a string tied between them. A tweet is something a bird does to annoy me. Face book is a book with a face on it. Anyway you get the idea, so WTF is TikTok man?

fry

Reaction score
“TikTok (Chinese: 抖音; pinyin: Dǒuyīn) is a Chinese video-sharing social networking serviceowned by ByteDance, a Beijing-based internet technology company founded in 2012 by Zhang Yiming. It is used to create short dance, lip-sync, comedy and talent videos.”

That’s the Wikipedia description, kind of sums it up. It is designed for you to swipe through lots of very short videos very quickly and easily. The design makes it extremely addictive to some people.

THDNUT

Reaction score
Aw crap Clint's not nodding his head in agreement. I can't seem to get gifs to work. :dunno:

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
I googled it and still don't know what the hell it is (was).

Did read that Trump may be shutting them down in the U.S.

meatball

Reaction score
I had it for a day I deleted after wasting two hrs of time watching mundane vids. Get out if the house go for a walk , aa bike ride , or just plane sit and stair at the wall. Its better for you

BKS

Reaction score
I am too old for that....

Latest Threads