ouch, dudes crazy

RAG7890

Reaction score
Serious balls, serious Bike control & seriously great Riding. :thumbs::applause::applause::applause:

Love this Video, great to see it again.

I have done some urban riding like this when I in my mid to late 30's, but man he's on anther level.

:cheers2:

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
theres this dude too

On one hand, cool riding, very skilled.

On the other hand, very selfish and narcissistic. If he falls he could kill someone walking down the street minding their own business.

I'm glad not everyone is so selfish they think the world should revolve around them like this.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
On one hand, cool riding, very skilled.

On the other hand, very selfish and narcissistic. If he falls he could kill someone walking down the street minding their own business.

I'm glad not everyone is so selfish they think the world should revolve around them like this.
Everything about these videos is planned well in advance. Safety of the crew, and others is always taken into consideration.

Sharky

Reaction score
the beautiful neigbour twins 45 years back were Artistic Cycling World Champions and I watched them practice every once in a while. They were unbelievably talented, tricks beyond belief. They would have pulled this stunt if you woke them up in the middle of the night

splatter

Reaction score
he will really be paying for that in 30 years

Latest Threads