Other V guitars

JimmyM

Reaction score
Incoming so apologies but it's the dealer's photo for the time being.
I have not bought a guitar in a couple of years since I got my LP replica so being a lefty and looking for a decent 58 style V for some time I couldn't let this one go.
I have a pair of hotter pickups waiting for it.
s-l1600.jpg

Momose 58 MFV

Last edited:

Jock

Reaction score
Just ordered my Momose Korina V, hot out of the Factory, been waiting for a while for them to be delivered. Fingers crossed should be with me in a few weeks.

JimmyM

Reaction score
Judging from my LP a Momose Korina V is the best option for someone to have a '58 type V withouth spending a high amount of money.
Hi Kostas
It was by pure chance that I saw this for sale as there are a lot of claims out there about them being on limited availability, especially left-handed (same old story).
I was on 'Goggle' looking at the Devizer factory visit videos and thought that they were very well made and the guys on this forum like the Deviser quality so I took a punt.
I am waiting for a pair of Echo Park 58A pickups for it as the Beanos don't sound as if they will suit my liking.
The Bacchus BFV looks like a great guitar !!

Kostas.

Reaction score
Hi Kostas
It was by pure chance that I saw this for sale as there are a lot of claims out there about them being on limited availability, especially left-handed (same old story).
I was on 'Goggle' looking at the Devizer factory visit videos and thought that they were very well made and the guys on this forum like the Deviser quality so I took a punt.
I am waiting for a pair of Echo Park 58A pickups for it as the Beanos don't sound as if they will suit my liking.
The Bacchus BFV looks like a great guitar !!
Thanks, it's the only V I have seen with a Flame Mango, it's a beautiful guitar and a bargain considering the price.

Momose is in another level, up with the best US brands. If you haven't played one you'll be surprised. They have a limited production, especially with Flying V's, you are very lucky finding a lefty.

I've kept the Beanos in mine, I only lowered the neck pickup a little. They are hotter than PAFs and they have the highs to bring the guitar up in a mix.

Ibmorjamn

Reaction score
All the guitars posted here are impressive .
Mine is not expensive. I had a chance to buy a used 2005 Gibson V when I got mine. I took a big chance ordering on line because I ordered on faith but one of favorite players plays the USA model of his own model line.

I had a custom made V once and I foolishly let it go. It was made by a local guy. It was a maple body with a bolt on telecaster neck. It was beautiful.

BKS

Reaction score
I had been thinking of letting my Jackson Rhoads V student go. But i picked it up Friday.... What was i thinking??!!!?!???!?!?!!
Never letting it go. I even now started loving the stock j90c and j80c pickups with the 18V js-1200 Mid boost.