Original Burst 1959 Les Paul Standard - New ‘Jimmy Plays’ Video

tonybony

Reaction score
You are a very talented young man! Your playing is very tasteful, thanks for sharing.

anorton

Reaction score
Love your note choices and vibrato! Good song, too. What amp and pedals, if any, are you using?

BKS

Reaction score
Wow man that is beautifull... Beautifull song, stunning guitar.... Etc etc etc

sws1

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Is that the guitar we are hearing too?

Xrun Morzov

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!
I'm a bit surprised that you use only middle position (both pickups) on all parts of the song, don't you?

jimmyguitar

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!
I'm a bit surprised that you use only middle position (both pickups) on all parts of the song, don't you?
Good point! Didn’t even realise, just felt right for the song. The point is to put the guitars into a live situation and for me to just do my thing rather than demo’ing the guitars in a clinical way. This burst had a very addictive middle setting obviously!

Xrun Morzov

Reaction score
Good point! Didn’t even realise, just felt right for the song. The point is to put the guitars into a live situation and for me to just do my thing rather than demo’ing the guitars in a clinical way. This burst had a very addictive middle setting obviously!
I also do like the middle position on my LPs but mostly for clean parts. Like your concept! Great singing too IMO