Ordered the Junior

lawrev

Reaction score
But I do have a question for the newer Junior owners? How hot are those dogear pups? I did measure the P90's in my 56 reissue which is a 2009 model and both neck and bridge pup measure around 7.8k
My 1986 Junior measured 8.95 this past Saturday when I had it reinstalled (and took the Lollar out).

endial

Reaction score
"...Got that midrange growl that I just don't hear on the carved top guitars. Maybe that's just me. "

Nope. Not just you.

Congrats!

endial

Reaction score
Hey @dc007 ,

Please try to remember to remove that Snark tuner from the headstock when you're done playing. The cushioning (-don't know what kind of rubber they use) clamp feet will/may muddle up your finish if you leave it on there all the time.

1598576770763.png

That's a fine example. Enjoy that dog.

:yesway:

KelvinS1965

Reaction score
Likewise; is your guitar stand nitro safe? Otherwise you might end up with some ugly marks on the body where the stand touches.

These are great guitars; I bought mine in February this year, added a few small changes to make it closer to a '57 but apart from an occasional restring it's needed no other work or adjustment. It just plays brilliantly and sounds fantastic.

dc007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Likewise; is your guitar stand nitro safe? Otherwise you might end up with some ugly marks on the body where the stand touches.

These are great guitars; I bought mine in February this year, added a few small changes to make it closer to a '57 but apart from an occasional restring it's needed no other work or adjustment. It just plays brilliantly and sounds fantastic.
Thanks.....my guitars live in the case. I am not sure about the stands being nitro safe. Will have to check into that.

mjross

Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest Threads